Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Submitted my Specs! - Pro Forma

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 07:23 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Man am I excited for you!!!!

Old 09-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jamie
Sounds like a great car. Some thoughts.

Have you thought about doing anything funky with the vertical door pull/elbow rest area?

Did you consider orange seat backs as opposed to the leather?

Did you specify the correct thing to get the thing in front of the shifter area done in stitching?

What about the shifter horseshoe?
Thanks Jamie.
The door area will have orange dev stitching and the trim around the inside door pull will be painted orange.
The DAW option makes sure that the shift/center console is also in dev stitching.
The horsheshoe is the "gear lever trim" and will be orange.
As for the seat backs, I'll stick with leather (dev stitching) instead of paint.

Old 09-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Coochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond reputeCoochas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Man am I excited for you!!!!
Thanks pal. You'll have to come up North to see it when it arrives.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Coochas
Thanks Jamie.
The door area will have orange dev stitching and the trim around the inside door pull will be painted orange.
The DAW option makes sure that the shift/center console is also in dev stitching.
The horsheshoe is the "gear lever trim" and will be orange.
As for the seat backs, I'll stick with leather (dev stitching) instead of paint.
Can't wait to see it!

Old 09-02-2008, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Man, nicely spec'd Dave. She should be a beauty and a great Christmas present to yourself. The wait will go by fast and again Congrats Pal!!

Old 09-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Coochas! I absolutely can't wait to see it! In fact, maybe when you get it, I'll fly out there and take some pictures for you and everyone else here on Teamspeed. If anyone else is in your area that wants to be included in the photo shoot, no problem. What do you think about that?

Old 09-05-2008, 03:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond repute
well done,best color for a turbo.
I just bought a Macademia FL Targa 4S for Nov delivery

Old 09-05-2008, 06:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by atomic80
Congrats Coochas! I absolutely can't wait to see it! In fact, maybe when you get it, I'll fly out there and take some pictures for you and everyone else here on Teamspeed. If anyone else is in your area that wants to be included in the photo shoot, no problem. What do you think about that?
I say Wow!
I say free porterhouse and beers for you!
In all seriousness, that would be tres cool.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by hugo
well done,best color for a turbo.
I just bought a Macademia FL Targa 4S for Nov delivery
You've got the best cars Hugo!

Old 09-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Coochas
I say Wow!
I say free porterhouse and beers for you!
In all seriousness, that would be tres cool.
Sounds good to me! Just let me know when you'll get the car and we'll talk about me coming out there. I've never been to Boston before so this would be as good an excuse as any. One local guy has an orange 997TT and it never fails to impress me whenever I see it. He just had an orange rollbar added to it and it's his WIFE's car! I think its hilarious.

Quick Reply: Submitted my Specs! - Pro Forma