Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari 458 Speciale Launch Party Picture

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2013, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
Minhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Ferrari 458 Speciale Launch Party Picture

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could give me more information on this.. I was in Austin this past weekend for the U.S. Grand Prix and my friends and I were walking around downtown and I found this 458 Speciale art print & portfolio abandoned on the side of a building. The launch party was held that night in a location that was several miles away from where I found it downtown, so yeah. It's not numbered or personalized or anything so I wouldn't know how to track down who it really belongs to..

What do I do with it..? I love it so much but it feels so weird having a piece of exclusivity in my house that I am nowhere near being eligible for, haha.

(but really holy shit it's SO beautiful.. the 458 is my favorite car so this is just unreal to me.)

Name:  mTfnVVgh.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  122.8 KB
Name:  hUgUqtRh.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  114.1 KB

Old 11-18-2013, 09:52 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I'll take it if you don't want it mate!

Old 11-18-2013, 09:54 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Lovely TDF Speciale was there!

Old 11-18-2013, 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
It's nart blue.

Old 11-19-2013, 12:12 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alwin
It's nart blue.
Correct.

Old 11-19-2013, 06:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Cool find! d

Old 11-19-2013, 08:11 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Here is NART Blue in the light, I'm still not 100% sure but either way it's super hot!

Name:  a469b19a0a0a0002010b5064b675f6c6.jpg
Views: 2493
Size:  36.1 KB

Old 11-19-2013, 08:19 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Old 11-19-2013, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Lowell is an unknown quantity at this point
Keep it. Frame it (or whatever you please). Enjoy it. The universe and probability provided you finding something exclusive that you appreciate, which someone else potentially did not. And you've got no way of finding its original owner anyways.

Old 11-19-2013, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It's mine. I lost it. Send it to my address please. PM me for it.

Quick Reply: Ferrari 458 Speciale Launch Party Picture