Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari 458 Speciale Launch Party Picture

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Well no one will ever accuse Ferrari of being understated. Nice video. Thanks

Old 11-19-2013, 01:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DJ
Lovely TDF Speciale was there!

Great photos and the blue one is beautiful!

Originally Posted by DJ
Here is NART Blue in the light, I'm still not 100% sure but either way it's super hot!

Attachment 125112
I believe that this is Abu Dhabi blue. Not sure though.

Old 11-20-2013, 06:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic pictures, anybody knows if there will be a Configurator for this?

Old 11-20-2013, 08:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ There is already a configurator but it's only available at the dealership for prospective buyers to spec. ^^^

Old 11-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
As much as this car seems fantastic, IMHO prefer the looks of the Regular Italia especially the back end, which I think is absolutely perfect.

Old 11-21-2013, 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Senna1994
As much as this car seems fantastic, IMHO prefer the looks of the Regular Italia especially the back end, which I think is absolutely perfect.
To be frank though, however ugly it is, I would still get the Specialé over a base 458 if I were considering between the two, simply because the Specialé is still somewhat of a limited production vehicle and so would hold value better...

How much better? No one knows...with a 3-yr production run with no quota cap, it'll be really hard for anyone to say. At $390-400k for a properly spec'd specimen, it will definitely be a stretch esp for avg joes like myself.

Old 11-21-2013, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by alwin
To be frank though, however ugly it is, I would still get the Specialé over a base 458 if I were considering between the two, simply because the Specialé is still somewhat of a limited production vehicle and so would hold value better...

How much better? No one knows...with a 3-yr production run with no quota cap, it'll be really hard for anyone to say. At $390-400k for a properly spec'd specimen, it will definitely be a stretch esp for avg joes like myself.
Alwin, I usually buy my V8 Ferrari's a couple years old with a couple thousand miles on them, in the case of a Challenge Stradale, I would never sell that car, as it was truly limited in the USA. However, the reason I mentioned the Italia, was the triple Exhaust in my opinion with the rear bumper is just so perfect.

Old 11-23-2013, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all
Originally Posted by alwin

The 430 scuderia's didn't hold value at all....be careful

Old 11-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Honestly disappointed in the looks but I know it will drive amazing. When are these available?

Old 11-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
Rascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Wheels
Honestly disappointed in the looks but I know it will drive amazing. When are these available?
First US deliveries will be Spring 2014

Quick Reply: Ferrari 458 Speciale Launch Party Picture