Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari 458 Speciale Review By Autocar

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Diggz92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Ferrari 458 Speciale Review By Autocar

Name:  458_Speciale_STU_014.jpg
Views: 1197
Size:  187.8 KB

Ferrari 458 Speciale Review By Autocar
Sutcliffe Gets Speciale Seat Time

Ferrari says its new 458 Speciale is more fun than an F40. Could this be the case? Well one of our favorite journo's, Autocar's Steve Sutcliffe, gets his turn behind the wheel of the new phenom from Maranello and pushes the Speciale to its limits to find out. See for yourself in the video below!

Old 11-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ingenieur is an unknown quantity at this point
What an epic car. Lose the stripes, I'll take one in blue pozzi or whatever it's called.

Old 11-11-2013, 05:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sounds promising, but still I think it looks stupid.

Old 11-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Amazing!

Old 11-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think anyone had a shred of doubt that it would be amazing to drive, but it still looks ugly, at least for me. It has looked less ugly since I first saw it, but just because it's "less ugly" now doesn't mean it's pretty either...

jmho.

Last edited by alwin; 11-11-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:27 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the post! Edited it it a bit with an image and our homepage text, thanks again!!

Old 11-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Maxtheone
Sounds promising, but still I think it looks stupid.
Exactly this Maxtheone. However it's a really nice video!

Old 11-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by alwin
I don't think anyone had a shred of doubt that it would be amazing to drive, but it still looks ugly, at least for me. It has looked less ugly since I first saw it, but just because it's "less ugly" now doesn't mean it's pretty either...

jmho.
Bingo.

The Italia is smooth and sleek and elegant but this adds way too many sharp lines and random holes to that original shape. The 430 ---> 430 Scuderia transformation was much better looking.

Old 11-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
I identify with many of the sentiments expressed, but honestly the design has grown on me and I'm willing to dismiss any design shortcomings by the sheer presence and veracity of the thing

Old 11-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
a new fantastic toy !

Quick Reply: Ferrari 458 Speciale Review By Autocar