Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

THE spider......

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 01:23 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by scont07tt
i have been a member here and lurker for about 2 years and i must say i have really enjoyed this forum but its getting to the stage that i feel the bad energy and hate is getting too much for me to continue too frequent this site there are far too many haters on here now and it is such a shame! Maybe the moderators can step up to the plate and do something about it because this informative forum is being ruined by the negativity of a few losers with nothing positive to say about anyone or anything dont forget if you have nothing nice to say shut your trap.Sorry i know this is my first post for awhile but i post on other sites and i really enjoyed this one up till now
Say's the guy with seven posts. Did someone hurt your feelings? Awww, do you need someone to kiss it and make it better?

Old 08-13-2012, 01:25 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by johnsgt
keep up the good work, I can share less.
The matte is bad and looks like a Mansory paint job but whatever. If your digging it, cool. Enjoy the car, have not driven a Spyder but the coupe was fantastic. Don't let it sit, drive and enjoy it.

BTW if you did inherit or are spending family money, big whoop. Who cares, it's cash. Do me a favor though, don't post your car and think your doing me a favor. Your proud of your cars and that's cool. However posting that you may stop posting because on a public forum people have an opinion that differs from yours make's you look like a douche.

Old 08-13-2012, 02:20 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats I like the colour, enjoy it in good health

Old 08-13-2012, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
baller to the extreme! coolest Spider to date

Old 08-13-2012, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
theporscheguy1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
beautiful interior and exterior color.

Old 08-13-2012, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by R O B I N
I don't want to agree with you, but I do.

I can feel this bad atmosphere and negative feeling mord and more here.
That's a shame since this forum used to be the perfect one.

Anyway..
It's personal, not a general mood of the forum.

No one's going to be a d1ck when Mike S finally gets his Zonda, or when Chris got his 911 ... but john comes up "hey new car, the only one in the world, paint is 50k, most expensive 458 ever ... what? it looks like crap? but it's the most expensive and only one!".

I just find johnsgt posts offensively trust-fund babyesque with more poseur feel than actual automotive passion despite his incessant claims of driving as fast as he can and being poor. This thread fits right in.

Old 08-13-2012, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
It's personal, not a general mood of the forum.

No one's going to be a d1ck when Mike S finally gets his Zonda, or when Chris got his 911 ... but john comes up "hey new car, the only one in the world, paint is 50k, most expensive 458 ever ... what? it looks like crap? but it's the most expensive and only one!".

I just find johnsgt posts offensively trust-fund babyesque with more poseur feel than actual automotive passion despite his incessant claims of driving as fast as he can and being poor. This thread fits right in.
Well said. He had to tell us the paint was $50k a grand total of 4 times. We get it, your mommy and daddy are rich. Enough already. And threatening to stop posting like it's going to ruin all of our days is douche to the extreme. **** off with that shit.

Old 08-13-2012, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
would rather buy a 535i instead of the paint but still a very unique car

Old 08-13-2012, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by johnsgt
out of billions in the world, only ONE person bought a Matt red spider.
nobody else has it nor will ever see one. good pictures or otherwise.
sharing and giving to the less fortunate is the point.
mom taught well so I share, but to some, me being nice seem like a mistake.
Of course billions did not buy it in matte red, it looks bad and they cant afford it and im not talking about the paint. I can hardly call post some picture of your ferrari with $50K paint on a forum sharing witht the poor lol

Old 08-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'm sorry but that is the definition of "money cannot buy taste"

Quick Reply: THE spider......