Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

THE spider......

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 06:55 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
scont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant future
i have been a member here and lurker for about 2 years and i must say i have really enjoyed this forum but its getting to the stage that i feel the bad energy and hate is getting too much for me to continue too frequent this site there are far too many haters on here now and it is such a shame! Maybe the moderators can step up to the plate and do something about it because this informative forum is being ruined by the negativity of a few losers with nothing positive to say about anyone or anything dont forget if you have nothing nice to say shut your trap.Sorry i know this is my first post for awhile but i post on other sites and i really enjoyed this one up till now

Last edited by scont07tt; 08-13-2012 at 06:56 AM.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
R O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really nice
Originally Posted by scont07tt
i have been a member here and lurker for about 2 years and i must say i have really enjoyed this forum but its getting to the stage that i feel the bad energy and hate is getting too much for me to continue too frequent this site there are far too many haters on here now and it is such a shame! Maybe the moderators can step up to the plate and do something about it because this informative forum is being ruined by the negativity of a few losers with nothing positive to say about anyone or anything dont forget if you have nothing nice to say shut your trap.Sorry i know this is my first post for awhile but i post on other sites and i really enjoyed this one up till now

I don't want to agree with you, but I do.

I can feel this bad atmosphere and negative feeling mord and more here.
That's a shame since this forum used to be the perfect one.

Anyway..

Old 08-13-2012, 09:55 AM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
I love the matte red! It really shows off the lines of the car. Not a big fan of the interior though. The cream is just a little too much for me.

As far as getting a wrap, even a $3k wrap would never equal an actual matte finish paint job. Close, but not the same.

And before any haters jump on that, saying it's "close enough": maybe for you, but to someone who just ordered a 458 Spider with all those options "close enough" just isn't going to cut it.

I can't say I personally would spend $50k on a matte paintjob, but let's face it, old or new money, the guys buying these are playing on a different field altogether. Why hate? Appreciate.

That being said, keep the pics coming!

Old 08-13-2012, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by johnsgt
out of billions in the world, only ONE person bought a Matt red spider.
nobody else has it nor will ever see one. good pictures or otherwise.
It's the only one in the world because there's apparently only one person with bad enough taste to pony up $50k+ for this shit paint job.

Honestly, this car should be killed with fire. Shame to ruin something like a 458 Spider with such a shit color.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
keep up the good work, I can share less.

Old 08-13-2012, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
well at least the whole car is matte and not just the hood

honestly it looks ok but for the "most expensive spec out of modena" i would have expected better

Old 08-13-2012, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by johnsgt
keep up the good work, I can share less.
HahaJohn, not saying you should but you're at 888 posts...that's as auspicious a number to stop on as you're gonna get

Take it all as good fun, it's just a forum not your life. I say post pics of the cars with some half-nekkid taiwanese women next turn and you'll be the rockstar you've always dreamed of being.

Old 08-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd honest to God rather have the plain red one on the rack next to it.

I do appreciate you sharing all these pictures, your threads have always been some of my favorites

Old 08-13-2012, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
keep the pics of the toys coming!

ive seen a 599 here with matte red that looked great...

where are the pics of the whole stable?

can you share a pic of the window sticker?

Last edited by PatrickHenry; 08-13-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
Don't share less! I love your pics!

Quick Reply: THE spider......