Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Supreme Power | BBS FI Titanium Wheels In stock for F430

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 03:38 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by atomic80
Actually when I first got these wheels from BBS and discovered how close the gap was between the wheels and brake calipers I had to use those spacers temporarily until BBS had a new set of front wheels with the correct offset made for me. So I now have the new front wheels with the correct offset. I no longer have to use the spacers.
These are of the same correct offset and clearance as Atomics second set of new front wheels

Old 06-19-2012, 05:26 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Still available!

Old 06-20-2012, 03:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Can they be refinished into gloss black?

Old 06-20-2012, 03:01 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by Blue4reF1
Can they be refinished into gloss black?
Yes we can liquid paint them in any color and in any car color code for you for a reasonable price. Let me know

Old 06-20-2012, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
oooooooooo.

What tire size can I slap upfront with the BBS offset? Can you post or pm me your price? thanks!

Old 06-20-2012, 06:35 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by alwin
oooooooooo.

What tire size can I slap upfront with the BBS offset? Can you post or pm me your price? thanks!
Fr 245/35 19
Rr 295/30 19

PMing you the price now Alwin

Old 08-16-2012, 06:32 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Correction on tire size..meant 245 35 19 and 295 35 19

Thank you for the purchase BULLY. Some pics of your wheels mounted up with the Michelin Pilot Supersports!

Name:  IMG_07888.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  915.0 KB

Name:  IMG_07899.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  895.4 KB

Name:  IMG_07877.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  835.4 KB

Old 08-16-2012, 06:38 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
What? I was told that the super sports were not available in oem sizes when I was buying new tires by tire rack!!?!?!! I ended up going with RE-11's instead. Those must not be oem sizes. Hope there are no rubbing issues. I had rubbing issues with the stock sizes so if those are wider than stock then keep an eye on them.

Last edited by atomic80; 08-16-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:41 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by atomic80
What? I was told that the super sports were not available in those sizes when I was buying new tires by tire rack!!?!?!! I ended up going with RE-11's instead. Did they just release these tires in those sizes??
They are constantly releasing new sizes in the Michelin Pilot Supersport program. Just checked and Tirerack lists them too. We have them in stock and a little better pricing too

Michelin also has the $70 rebate right now.....

Old 08-16-2012, 06:44 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh well I'll get those super sports when I need tires next time and I'll come to you guys to see if you have better prices than tire rack too.

Quick Reply: Supreme Power | BBS FI Titanium Wheels In stock for F430