Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Supreme Power | BBS FI Titanium Wheels In stock for F430

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 05:32 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Supreme Power | BBS FI Titanium Wheels In stock for F430

We have the last set of BBS FI wheels for your F430 in stock ready to ship in Matte Titanium

There will be at least a 4 to 6 month wait time and a price increase on the next shipment

Some specs about these wheels are:
Front: 19" x 8.75" et18 and 17.5 lbs (stock wheel weight 25lbs)
Rear: 19" x 11.25" et23 and 20.3 lbs (stock wheel weight 28 lbs)

These are black - file photo to show on car:

Actual color of wheels in stock:

If interested please email or shoot me a PM

Thank you!

eric@supremepower.com
714 632 1951 x225

Old 06-12-2012, 06:13 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SupremePower You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Name:  IMG_0602.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  286.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0601.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  284.0 KB

Name:  IMG_0600.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  298.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0598.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  231.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0596.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  297.7 KB

Old 06-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SupremePower
The Scud would require a 3mm spacer we would provude as well.
a spacer? ewww.

Old 06-12-2012, 06:17 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by alwin
a spacer? ewww.
Yes BBS provided. Scuderia only requires the spacers

Old 06-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Are those wheels that you have for the Scud or the F430?
Atomic, did you have to put spacers on yours?

I want to get these as a lighter alternative to the stockers for the track. I already have HRE 20" for daily city cruising, so BBS' would be a perfect compliment for the track.

Old 06-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Actually when I first got these wheels from BBS and discovered how close the gap was between the wheels and brake calipers I had to use those spacers temporarily until BBS had a new set of front wheels with the correct offset made for me. So I now have the new front wheels with the correct offset. I no longer have to use the spacers.

Old 06-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by atomic80
Actually when I first got these wheels from BBS and discovered how close the gap was between the wheels and brake calipers I had to use those spacers temporarily until BBS had a new set of front wheels with the correct offset made for me. So I now have the new front wheels with the correct offset. I no longer have to use the spacers.
I'll stick with my stockers then for now, until a scud set comes along...I just hate spacers and it's not like I'll go any faster during sport sessions on Ferrari Racing Day events hahaha but at least I'll look the part

Old 06-14-2012, 03:31 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
tan03 can only hope to improve
I have HRE C90 light weight wheels that will fit the Scud with no spacers with perfect flush, if interested.

Old 06-14-2012, 12:30 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Tan03, that is such a low blow on your part...posting about your wheels when the OP is selling another set. You should have posted it in the for sale section. Just my .02 cents.

Old 06-15-2012, 03:37 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by alwin
a spacer? ewww.
CORRECTION: No spacer is requuired. This set was of the latest batch which were built to clear Scuderia brakes in the front

Quick Reply: Supreme Power | BBS FI Titanium Wheels In stock for F430