Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari Driven by 'Gotham Dream Cars' Employee Strikes and Kills Motorcyclist

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2012 | 09:38 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
to be honest,I have "raced" on public roads already as well...and I guess everybody of us did that somewhere down the road
I know it was stupid and SO much could have happenend...just one little thing you would not have expected in a thousand years...and bam,shit hits the fan

btw...by "raced" I mean some short pulls side by side with a buddy,..like 30km/h-80km/h...but that`s too much already!

Old 05-18-2012 | 11:35 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Horrible tragedy , we have all street raced this one just ended poorly with bad judgement and bad drivers.

Old 05-19-2012 | 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Old 05-20-2012 | 04:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
RIP sad to hear. I've rented from GDC before they're very efficient and delivered my rental all the way to me in Orlando from Miami.

Old 05-23-2012 | 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
huangester is an unknown quantity at this point
I think its not the matter about Ferrari. if the word "Ferrari" did not show up in this news, am sure it won't be a news at all.....

RIP to the motorcyclist

Old 05-25-2012 | 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I imagine it would be hard to find good employees in these types of businesses. 2 young guys in a ferrari is a quite mix.

Old 05-27-2012 | 03:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
RIP

I was a valet for 6 years in my youth . . . never scratched a car but I witnessed a few very, very bad accidents involving my peers and fast cars. No major injuries so news of the accidents never went viral, but I'm talking about "kids" in customer's bmws and corvettes who blatantly ran red lights and drove triple digit speeds on city streets, only to end up t-boning and rear ending other cars on the road. . . .

Everyday I become more open to the Google Car.

I'll give up my right to drive on public roads if it drastically improves road safety and minimizes the effects of these morons for the better good. . . Take it to the track and keep it there.