Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Your favourite modern day Ferrari?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Shutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond reputeShutter Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
have you driven one? One of the two owners I know sold his with not a ton great to say about it within a month.
No, I'm only going off what I've heard

Old 01-16-2012, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
There's just something about a CS... Still my fav.

Old 01-16-2012, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
With out a doubt the stradale!

Old 01-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ShutterSpeed
575 SuperAmerica. One of the few Ferrari's I've liked after the 355.
See I am mixed on the SA. The idea is amazing all the updates and everything but the roof gives it such a weird profile shape that I just don't know. It's more pronounced in pics than in person I think. I would never pay the current 275k market value for one I know that. Cool car none the less.

Old 01-16-2012, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
Rascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the rough
It looks like there are more CS fans that all the others. I don't blame you all.

I love mine. It's the best driver's Ferrari since my F40!

Old 01-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Scootypuff Jr.
These. The CS holds a very special place in my heart as far as modern Fcars go. I dont need the fastest or most technically advanced, this thing is pure driver-machine relationship and that's rare to find today.

Such a close second for me and it's hard to describe why.
Do you want to be my best friend? For me, it's a 360CS or a three-pedaled 575M. They are perfect.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished road
458 for me.

Old 01-21-2012, 02:07 AM
GPB
Teamspeed Junior Member
GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
mine

Attached Images  
Old 01-21-2012, 04:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
GTO or CS

Old 01-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
599 gto

Quick Reply: Your favourite modern day Ferrari?