Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Wow, 67K!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, 67K!?!?

Cars for Sale: 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena in Dallas, TX 75234: Coupe Details - 307025946 - AutoTrader.com

Wrong interior color, would like caramel. But it has the proper transmission. Oh, and the wheels are ugly.

But is this typical price for a 2000 360? That is cheaper than the CTSV Wagon.

I just might have to transfer my M3 lease if the CTSV wagon works out and get me one of these in Rosso Corsa with caramel, 6 speed, and stock wheels.

Old 11-08-2011, 01:24 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
You can get them for 30k easily here, mileage is around 150,000km and upwards.

Old 11-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
You can get them for 30k easily here, mileage is around 150,000km and upwards.
I wouldn't want one with that many miles, but it is GREAT news that the 360's are really being driven and you see lots of them with 40, 50K miles.

When I buy a car I want to drive it, not look at it. And the track record of the 360 looks pretty good.

I would probably look for something with about 30K miles, red/tan, 6 speed non negotiable (other than a challenge) coupe.

Dana's 360 guide is great, and it looks like the car is light years better than the 355 in terms of DD'ability and service cost.

Old 11-08-2011, 01:32 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I would get a F355 > 360 personally, I like the looks and I think its a better looking car than the 360.

Over here there are many individual shops who have ton of experiences with these cars, I can buy the parts from a supplier online and install it at a local shop it wont cost even 1/2 of what you pay at an authorized dealer.

Old 11-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I would get a F355 > 360 personally, I like the looks and I think its a better looking car than the 360.

Over here there are many individual shops who have ton of experiences with these cars, I can buy the parts from a supplier online and install it at a local shop it wont cost even 1/2 of what you pay at an authorized dealer.
No argument there. We got the GT2 instead of the 355 because of the insane service cost. The 360 takes care of that.

For that matter, my all time favorite regular F car (F40 is my all time favorite of them all) is the Testarossa, but the service cost on that thing is in the are-you-joking category.

Old 11-08-2011, 01:46 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by stuka
No argument there. We got the GT2 instead of the 355 because of the insane service cost. The 360 takes care of that.

For that matter, my all time favorite regular F car (F40 is my all time favorite of them all) is the Testarossa, but the service cost on that thing is in the are-you-joking category.
The older supercars/exotics are true super models as they say beautiful too look at yet expensive to maintain.

Old 11-08-2011, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
MrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond reputeMrSlacker has a reputation beyond repute
They paid $60,000 for it at the auction. So I guess they are this cheap nowadays.

Old 11-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
1999 - 2000 model year 360s can be had very inexpensively these days.

I would stay away from those model years - however - because they do not have the engine revision.

For 360s, I would stay in the 2003 - 2004 model year range.

Even for a 2003 - 2004 you will only pay $80K - $90K or so for an example with reasonable miles.

Old 11-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Or another 996 GT2

Old 11-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
That is not a bad example for a 2000.

Might be a story car though.