Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

The CS pops another Ferrari Cherry!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Rascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by h20skier
Most massive posters on fchzt don't have a Ferrari or have a 308. Anyone over 10k posts anyway. Some large posters have several but the talkers arent the drivers.
Very true. I joined Fchat in '01, and I have 2K posts. I remember when the site was a place for owners to exchange information and experiences. Alas, it's changed, and I do miss it.

It is a unique place that does allow non owners to interact with owners in ways that they never were able to in the past.

When I was a kid, I would have been firmly glued to anyone with an exotic..... but I was firmly running in Honda circles back then!

Old 11-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Most massive posters on fchzt don't have a Ferrari or have a 308. Anyone over 10k posts anyway. Some large posters have several but the talkers arent the drivers.
this made me lol fvcking hardcore

Old 11-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Rascasse
Very true. I joined Fchat in '01, and I have 2K posts. I remember when the site was a place for owners to exchange information and experiences. Alas, it's changed, and I do miss it.

It is a unique place that does allow non owners to interact with owners in ways that they never were able to in the past.

When I was a kid, I would have been firmly glued to anyone with an exotic..... but I was firmly running in Honda circles back then!
Fchzt is still the best no questions asked Ferrari info spot anywhere.

It's also got a few guys that think post count equals dick size types as well.

Politics is well done while religion is out of hand too many idiots in that arena.

Old 11-01-2011, 09:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ferrariKP is on a distinguished roadferrariKP is on a distinguished roadferrariKP is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Rascasse
I seem to be becoming the official AZ Ferrari de-Flowerer of late.

This past weekend there was a group drive, involving several car clubs that involved one of my favorite Arizona roads. My object was to make as short a work as possible of the mountain switchbacks.... and the group for that matter!

In AZ we have a group of guys that we call the 'car-parazzi', as they seem to be at allot of car events with snapping cameras always at the ready.

Over the week leading up to the drive I got a PM from one of these exotic fans, asking if I had an open seat. He is one of the biggest posters on this site... I think somewhere over 18K posts, which boggles my mind!

As he takes his place in my right seat, somehow it came out (to my surprise), that with all his enthusiasm for Ferrari... for all his participation in this site, he had never been in a Ferrari! Another first!

Fortunately, he got to experience the CS and all its visceralness as his first Ferrari experience. He did let on that the 355 is #1 on his wish list. Hopefully, this drive put that goal a little further up his life's list.
This is awesome story. Truly awesome I can feel it too

Old 11-02-2011, 01:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
Rascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the rough
Fchzt is still the best no questions asked Ferrari info spot anywhere.

It's also got a few guys that think post count equals dick size types as well.

Politics is well done while religion is out of hand too many idiots in that arena.
I used to spend time everywhere, but anymore I stick to the areas where I own cars, and the local area. Rarely do I venture into the general as it is just not worth the effort.