Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

The CS pops another Ferrari Cherry!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
Rascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the rough
The CS pops another Ferrari Cherry!

I seem to be becoming the official AZ Ferrari de-Flowerer of late.

This past weekend there was a group drive, involving several car clubs that involved one of my favorite Arizona roads. My object was to make as short a work as possible of the mountain switchbacks.... and the group for that matter!

In AZ we have a group of guys that we call the 'car-parazzi', as they seem to be at allot of car events with snapping cameras always at the ready.

Over the week leading up to the drive I got a PM from one of these exotic fans, asking if I had an open seat. He is one of the biggest posters on this site... I think somewhere over 18K posts, which boggles my mind!

As he takes his place in my right seat, somehow it came out (to my surprise), that with all his enthusiasm for Ferrari... for all his participation in this site, he had never been in a Ferrari! Another first!

Fortunately, he got to experience the CS and all its visceralness as his first Ferrari experience. He did let on that the 355 is #1 on his wish list. Hopefully, this drive put that goal a little further up his life's list.

Old 10-30-2011, 12:39 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Ha that's some great Teamspeed spirit right there Dino!

So lets gets some pics!

Old 11-01-2011, 01:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think I know who you're talking about. Great thing you did for a true Tifoso. I'll never forget my first (and only) ride in a CS, and that's my #1 dream car.

Old 11-01-2011, 01:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
That's awesome! It's things like this that keep the passion for these cars alive. Not everyone is able to afford a F car but by you taking the time to offer a ride will probably be instilled in his mind forever. I know my first ride will be

Props to you for sharing the passion!

Old 11-01-2011, 01:55 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
18k posts?

Did Jox enjoy the ride?

Old 11-01-2011, 02:12 AM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Cant be Jox, his pics are blurrier than yours!

Old 11-01-2011, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
Rascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the rough
He actually is a big poster on Fchat.

Old 11-01-2011, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Rascasse
Ashwin?

Old 11-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Rascasse
Most massive posters on fchzt don't have a Ferrari or have a 308. Anyone over 10k posts anyway. Some large posters have several but the talkers arent the drivers.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Great thing you did there! I will never forget my first ride in a Ferrari, It was when I was 14 in a Testarossa, what a great day that was

Quick Reply: The CS pops another Ferrari Cherry!