Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Photoshoot: Ferrari 430 | 20" Modulare M18 in silver (29 pics)

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 10:15 PM
Former Vendor
Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by frissen
first pics were taken in h-town, who did the car?
Hey Frissen,

Good to see you here! All the pics are in h-town actually....we sent the wheels, tires, and exhaust to Luis at Autodynamica, he lowered the car and installed everything. He does great work and he carries our wheels as well.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice

Old 10-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
car looks great, wheels look amazing!

Old 10-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
prospect500 is an unknown quantity at this point
Niiiice.....

Old 10-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Former Sponsor
Vincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to beholdVincent@CEC is a splendid one to behold
Wheels look SICK!!! Pictures are awesome too! Great job Peter!

Old 10-11-2011, 06:15 AM
Banned
458 Spider is on a distinguished road458 Spider is on a distinguished road458 Spider is on a distinguished road458 Spider is on a distinguished road458 Spider is on a distinguished road458 Spider is on a distinguished road458 Spider is on a distinguished road
Smile 430 +hot wheels

Hi,
I have a question for you & others actually but please do take it in the correct way as i do not intend or desire to offend you or anyone else for that matter.
I see that you are stateside, myself being in Europe,I have noticed that in the USA you have tons of very beautiful wheels & cars by the way (big foose fan).However if I put aside weather I like X or Y wheels I do wonder if changing the standard or optional wheels on a Ferrari or even another make ,affects the guarantee because of possible airflow problems, for the breaks or engine or other?
P.S. love the fotos.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:48 AM
Former Vendor
Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by 458 Spider
Hi,
I have a question for you & others actually but please do take it in the correct way as i do not intend or desire to offend you or anyone else for that matter.
I see that you are stateside, myself being in Europe,I have noticed that in the USA you have tons of very beautiful wheels & cars by the way (big foose fan).However if I put aside weather I like X or Y wheels I do wonder if changing the standard or optional wheels on a Ferrari or even another make ,affects the guarantee because of possible airflow problems, for the breaks or engine or other?
P.S. love the fotos.
Thanks glad you like the pics!

I don't think changing wheels alone can void the warranty at all!! Also I would think that most wheels people put on Ferraris will have plenty of airflow anyways because they are mostly an open-face type design....at least that is what goes with the style of sports cars.

Old 10-11-2011, 12:52 PM
Banned
458 Spider is on a distinguished road458 Spider is on a distinguished road458 Spider is on a distinguished road458 Spider is on a distinguished road458 Spider is on a distinguished road458 Spider is on a distinguished road458 Spider is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up thankyou

Originally Posted by Modulare Wheels
Thanks glad you like the pics!

I don't think changing wheels alone can void the warranty at all!! Also I would think that most wheels people put on Ferraris will have plenty of airflow anyways because they are mostly an open-face type design....at least that is what goes with the style of sports cars.
yes i would think so but it's rare here to do that so i just wondered if there was a reason other than taste alone.
best redards.

Old 10-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Dsun is on a distinguished roadDsun is on a distinguished roadDsun is on a distinguished roadDsun is on a distinguished roadDsun is on a distinguished roadDsun is on a distinguished road
Stunning car and stunning photos, what kind of lens/body was used?

Old 10-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Dsun
Stunning car and stunning photos, what kind of lens/body was used?
Sorry, No idea
We paid a professional photographer to do this for us, since the car was in Houston, it's not our normal guy.