Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

F458 Italia Headers: HUGE power gains!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 08:53 AM
Former Sponsor
David@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all the kind words guys!

Originally Posted by Steven997GT2
Any video? Would love to hear!!!
Originally Posted by AWG
Price? and waiting for some vids
PM sent on price, and here is a video. I do not have a video of just the headers unfortunately but if you jump to 0:57 you can hear the headers and 200 cel race catalytic converters.

Ferrari 458 Fabspeed Motorsport Performance Exhaust System - YouTube

Old 08-17-2011, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
Impresive work.... thanks for the vid

Old 08-17-2011, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Master Shake
They probably have something designed as good, if not better. Maybe they couldn't justify the design compromise to mass produce it for their road cars (I'm thinking for warranty reasons)
I agree. It's not like Ferrari is unable to produce it, they just didn't. Maybe they are saving some power and weight reduction for the Scuderia model

Old 08-17-2011, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
Impressive gains.

I just don't understand how ferrari, with all its technical prowess and F1-based experience in engine design and engineering, not to mention the price of these cars, didn't design a similar header for the car.

Kudos to Fabspeed for figuring out what the ferrari techs didn't.
Ferrari would have known, but these kinds of things are things they would include in updated models and probs the scud version so they can get more power out of the cars.

Like apple and the ipad, they have the tech to make it better but why put it all in the first model. That stuff will go in updated models.

That's what i think anyway.

Old 08-17-2011, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Mahzari
I agree. It's not like Ferrari is unable to produce it, they just didn't. Maybe they are saving some power and weight reduction for the Scuderia model
Damn, beat me to it.

Old 08-17-2011, 06:18 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds amazing guys, what's the story behind using the two outlet tailpipes instead of three?

Old 08-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome gains. Wish headers would add 34hp to my Spyder

Thumbs up for Fabspeed.

Old 08-23-2011, 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Damn, nice!

Old 08-24-2011, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
davekrek is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Awesome gains. Wish headers would add 34hp to my Spyder

Thumbs up for Fabspeed.
I love my FS Performance kit. Great quality.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Former Sponsor
David@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished road
thank you for all the kind words guys! And DJ, we went with the two tips so that customers can have an alternative to the three haha. I personally hate the triple tip look.

Quick Reply: F458 Italia Headers: HUGE power gains!