Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Anyone know the colour of this F430 Scuderia 16M?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2011 | 12:21 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
RacingEngineV8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone know the colour of this F430 Scuderia 16M?

Hi all, last Sunday I attended a Ferrari Meeting and there was this gorgeous 16M Spider!! But I don't know what kind of paint was that because it was darker than Rosso Corsa but lighter than Rosso Fiorano!! It was very particular and I really liked it!!

I think the 16M Spider is amazing to see and to hear and in this video you can also hear the Engine Sound during some revs and an acceleration!

What do you think about it? Can you help me to find the name of the colour?

YouTube - ‪Ferrari F430 Scuderia 16M Spider Sound -LOUD Revs and GREAT Acceleration-‬‏

Thanks!

Old 06-27-2011 | 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like you're describing Rosso Scuderia - which I believe was introduced with the Challenge Stradale.

Old 06-27-2011 | 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by RacingEngineV8
Hi all, last Sunday I attended a Ferrari Meeting and there was this gorgeous 16M Spider!! But I don't know what kind of paint was that because it was darker than Rosso Corsa but lighter than Rosso Fiorano!! It was very particular and I really liked it!!
I think the 16M Spider is amazing to see and to hear and in this video you can also hear the Engine Sound during some revs and an acceleration!

What do you think about it? Can you help me to find the name of the colour?

YouTube - ‪Ferrari F430 Scuderia 16M Spider Sound -LOUD Revs and GREAT Acceleration-‬‏

Thanks
it is Rosso Fuoco. a triple layer paint from Ferrari, as seen in the enclosed pics...

Attached Images   
Old 06-27-2011 | 10:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
daylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jay_ftw
Sounds like you're describing Rosso Scuderia - which I believe was introduced with the Challenge Stradale.
Rosso Scuderia is lighter than Rosso Corsa

Old 06-28-2011 | 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, Rosso Scuderia is orange-y, right?

Old 06-28-2011 | 02:23 AM
Teamspeed Member
daylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to all
Originally Posted by wyatth
Yeah, Rosso Scuderia is orange-y, right?
yep, it's what i have

Old 06-28-2011 | 07:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
too light to be rosso mugello too, so I think mkultra is correct

Old 06-28-2011 | 08:38 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
RacingEngineV8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by jay_ftw
Rosso Scuderia is very light...

Originally Posted by hg_wng
too light to be rosso mugello too, so I think mkultra is correct
Yes, I think "mkultra" is right!! It is the new "Rosso Tristrato" a triple layer paint.