Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

GT3 vs Scuderia On Track Video

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 07:02 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow GT3 vs Scuderia On Track Video

YouTube - GT3 vs Scuderia

Old 04-30-2008, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
That looks like fun!

Old 04-30-2008, 11:52 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice video, scuderia just takes off on straights!

Old 04-30-2008, 11:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond reputeSWATDoc has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry,here's my post from the "other" forum:
They both look like inexperienced drivers to me. I say that because it appears that they are trying to drive the dry line, which is not the fastest way around a wet track. To make matters worse, from the sound of the GT3 exhaust note, it appears that the driver is almost always in a gear too high (lower RPM) for that particular part of the track. The GT3 shines in the higher RPM range and every attempt to keep it there should be made at all times on the track. One final note, yes the GT3 brakes amazingly well, but it is the accelerator on any car that needs to be depressed most of the time to get/stay in front. I would be happy with either one of these awesome track weapons, however I am biased because I have the GT3. This is just MY two cents, so take it for what its worth, but maybe one of our Pro drivers or instructors can provide you with better advice. Thanks for sharing.

Old 05-01-2008, 12:00 AM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really nice
Great vid! The Scud def takes him on the straights... but the GT3 driver is outbraking him (assuming is driver and not the car). Funny moment when they both have a slight off w/ understeer (no harm done, thankfully!).

That got me fired up!

Old 05-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
seanlee768 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeap

first of all, this is my first post. i have to agree with you on the following. teh gt3 driver pushed too hard and seems like missed quite a few apex and they way he drive the gt3 simply put the a lot of work on the rear tire which means if they run more than 15 laps the tire will eventually overheat and gave away traction.

as for the ferrari driver, he simply not push the car as hard as he should be. however its just my two cents.

They both look like inexperienced drivers to me. I say that because it appears that they are trying to drive the dry line, which is not the fastest way around a wet track. To make matters worse, from the sound of the GT3 exhaust note, it appears that the driver is almost always in a gear too high (lower RPM) for that particular part of the track. The GT3 shines in the higher RPM range and every attempt to keep it there should be made at all times on the track. One final note, yes the GT3 brakes amazingly well, but it is the accelerator on any car that needs to be depressed most of the time to get/stay in front. I would be happy with either one of these awesome track weapons, however I am biased because I have the GT3. This is just MY two cents, so take it for what its worth, but maybe one of our Pro drivers or instructors can provide you with better advice. Thanks for sharing.

Old 05-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond repute
Good to see those cars on the track, in the rain at that! Not much you can tell from it other than they were having fun. The GT3 was carrying a passenger, I know the extra weight of doing that slows down my GT3.

Looked like fun, I'd definetly like to play with a Scuderia on my local track! I already know a 430 is readily handled. (I've tracked against several of those in my GT3)

Old 05-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SWATDoc
Sorry,here's my post from the "other" forum:
I read what you said just before I watched the video and if you watch closely you can actually see the revs he´s at. Not all the time but some. Anyway, great vid!