Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

It's funny how many photoshoots my 458's been asked to go......

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 04:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
It's funny how many photoshoots my 458's been asked to go......

I'm very busy racking up the break-in miles, but friends keep pulling me back to stand still for pictures. It's really an incredible car, totally different from the Scud, its 10 times more composed and civilized all in a great way. But scud is the one when i just wanna jump in and start zapping people. (i wouldnt know that though, because havnt even looked at the scud since 458's delivery.) The 458 is just amazing, i cant even begin to describe how nice and different this is compared to the scud or other Fcars.

I will surely have a detailed long report when I finally get passed 600 miles. Bored while stopping, so took some pics :

Old 12-23-2010, 05:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That picture with the orange superleggera looks like a predator stalking its prey haha amazing photos and beautiful car

Old 12-23-2010, 06:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
There is a good reason why so many people want photos, and thats because it's one of the sickest looking Ferrari 458's on the planet!
I love it to death!

Old 12-23-2010, 07:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
The pictures are always amazing, and E36-RAT is right, you're is exceptional.

Maybe I'm just nostalgic about Miami Vice, so a white F car is bound to be attractive to me.

Old 12-23-2010, 07:51 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
lovely spec.

Old 12-23-2010, 08:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
You def have my favorite 458 so far. Your models and display case are badass too.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
You're a very fortunate man.
All striking cars pictured.

Old 12-23-2010, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to allgabriel.dufresne is a name known to all
are you telling me the you own both grey and white 458? if so, you own the 2 most crazy looking 458 i've ever seen.

Old 12-23-2010, 10:36 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Mouth watering pictures. Glad to see you're enjoying the 458.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
wait, that matter grey 458 is yours too?

Quick Reply: It's funny how many photoshoots my 458's been asked to go......