Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Breaking News: Ferrari 458 GT2 looks ready to eat up the competition!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jox
This is such a bittersweet car, leaving my head in complete disarray. I hate the way the normal 458 looks, but I LOVE the way the 458 Challenge looks. But this ... looks ... horrid. Pininfarina did not design that front bumper. And what are those vents in the front hood cooling exactly?
Think I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one, Joxy... this one just looks tacky.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
GT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud ofGT Motoring has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jox
This is such a bittersweet car, leaving my head in complete disarray. I hate the way the normal 458 looks, but I LOVE the way the 458 Challenge looks. But this ... looks ... horrid. Pininfarina did not design that front bumper. And what are those vents in the front hood cooling exactly?
The hood vents extract air. This is often used for helping with front downforce besides cooling. If this car has radiators or oil coolers in front, it could also have ducting on the backside leading to these vents.

Old 12-08-2010, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT Motoring
We'll be seeing a Patron GT2 458 car soon maybe?
We'll most likely see the Risi Competizione car first. It may be the one in the picture since they had plans on getting the car in December.

Old 12-08-2010, 09:57 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
I prefer this!

Old 12-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
And what are those vents in the front hood cooling exactly?
If not dinner in the trunk, then I will guess that much of the trunk area was removed and that they serve to release pressure coming through the bumper much like the vents do above the front wheels on the fenders. But alas I cannot see what is between the bumper, front axles, and hood.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:14 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
But this ... looks ... horrid.
agreed, that looks retarded.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Looks fast. This will eat the gt3's alive if they don't throw some serious power enhancements at it.

Still Fuglier than hell

Old 12-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Still Fuglier than hell
This is good for business (yours).

It's starting warm up but not as spot-on as the F430.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
im sorry but i'll agree to disagree this thing looks amazing, i'm really in awe that anyone says otherwise

Old 12-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by joshg120
im sorry but i'll agree to disagree this thing looks amazing, i'm really in awe that anyone says otherwise
Bastard child of a back alley rape of a Gallardo by an Enzo.

they never found the Enzo

Quick Reply: Breaking News: Ferrari 458 GT2 looks ready to eat up the competition!!