Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Scuderia or LP560

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 06:21 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
I say go with the Lambo. I prefer the Scud personally, but you have already being having with a CS so change it up. You still have the CS so you will have a little of each to play with.

Or get a Scud to add to the collection, the Lambo for driving the crap out of, AND the GT3RS for tearing up the track. Come on, you know you want to!

Whatever you do...share pics!!

Old 11-14-2010, 06:21 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Get a GT3RS. You'll never get sick of driving it around the track.
this or a 2RS

Old 11-14-2010, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
1000RR is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the response guys, I knew I was going to be even more confused! haha

Not looking for a daily. Purely track and weekend car. I'm preserving the CS from now, probably just going to take it out once in a while to keep things running.

Dont get me wrong, I love the GT3 RS, one of my favorite cars and I know I can treat it like a lil you know what in the track and it'll still run as strong as ever. The thing is where I live the traffic is terrible and I don't really want a standard. I do miss the standard cars.

So ultimately it comes down to either I get the Scud that I'm going to be anal about letting other people drive it, door dings and whatever, or LP560 and have a blast. But again, with the Scud it'll be something I keep forever as a collection.

Thanks again

Old 11-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
If you are after a more track oriented car, the 550 Balboni or 570 SL are far more comparable to the Scud...

Old 11-14-2010, 09:14 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Like its been said get a nice used gt3rs, track it have fun. The value will plummet like mad with a tracked scuddy or LP, porsches are made for this and if set it up the right way you'll be able to easily sell it to another track junkie next season, champion, sharkwerks, GMG, RSS, etc all make great track packages for the GT3. Check it out.

Old 11-14-2010, 09:14 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
agreed, balboni is the best option if you must have a baby bull.

Old 11-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Why not just buy a 2nd CS to beat on at the track? Scuderia will be fun but if you already have one pristine CS in the garage, you can beat on the other like a red headed stepchild.

Old 11-14-2010, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
gotta go LP!!!

Attached Images     
Old 11-14-2010, 10:39 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
I have to agree with making it a LP570 SL. Have a blast with it. I wouldn't buy the Scud if the only real reason is so that you can add it to a collection later.

Old 11-15-2010, 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
1. Get Scuderia
2. Drive hard for a couple of years
3. Put away into your collection
4. Purchase CS/Scuderia version of 458
5. Repeat steps 1-3

Quick Reply: Scuderia or LP560