Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari Maserati of Long Island Pics :)

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
msindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond repute
Sick!
I was wondering how a 458 would look in my silver/grey as I am not a fan of red/yellow
Needless to say, it looks STUNNING!
What exact color is that (since they have a million and one shades of grey)?

Old 11-15-2010, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
C3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by msindi
Sick!
I was wondering how a 458 would look in my silver/grey as I am not a fan of red/yellow
Needless to say, it looks STUNNING!
What exact color is that (since they have a million and one shades of grey)?
Thanks for the feedback, actually the rep there did mention the color just that I forgot what it was

Last edited by C3Photography; 11-15-2010 at 12:01 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:55 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you!

Old 11-15-2010, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
its been a while since i've gone to the showroom, i need to change that. Really great ppl working there. REP for awesome shots!

Old 11-15-2010, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
C3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ferrari FL
Thank you!
My pleasure, I look forward to working with you guys again

Old 11-15-2010, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm looks between Argento N and G Silverstone.

Old 11-15-2010, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by wyatth
Hmm looks between Argento N and G Silverstone.
G Silverstone - yep that was it !

Old 11-15-2010, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I believe it is Grigio Titanio, aka Titanium.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:51 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
Did you see the sub 1000 MIle enzo? it is practically brand new!!!!

Old 11-18-2010, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
That was the only Enzo in the showroom that I knew...unless I missed it.