Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

What would be the best aftermarket exhaust system for the 16M????

Old 08-19-2010, 03:15 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
I'm dying to know how many people responding to this thread have ACTUALLY followed and heard a 16m straight from the factory.

It would ruin the car by changing the fantastic note that Ferrari already gave it. A total shame
does the Scud as a coupe count?

I also think it should remain stock,as it sounds perfect at every rev number and throttle position

but I think even though with the F1 sound of Kreissieg it would not sound the way you love it from a Scud,it may sound in another way cool as well

Last edited by ECB; 08-19-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:20 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
does the Scud as a coupe count?

I also think it should remain stock,as it sounds perfect at every rev number and throttle position

but I think even though with the F1 sound of Kreissieg it would not sound the way you love it from a Scud,but in another way cool as well
I really like my Scud sound but think the 16m trumps it.

If I weren't in love with my spider I would have ordered a 16m to match the scud when offered. The spider just gives my wife and I the perfect date or long weekend car. The 16m gets trumped there. It's just too raw and brutal to take for 3 days anywhere. The cushy seats fit my old ars well

Old 08-19-2010, 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute

How can anyone listen to that and honestly say the stock sound is better?

Old 08-20-2010, 03:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really nice
How can I like the stock sound when I heard this?

Old 08-20-2010, 07:12 PM
Former Sponsor
Albert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond reputeAlbert@NovitecRosso has a reputation beyond repute
Hello there,

Were you able to watch the videos that were posted for the NOVITEC ROSSO 16m on the thread? Here is the image of our exhaust that we build for your 16M and I believe that you would be more than happy with this system.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and you always PM me for more information.

With Kindest Regards,

Attached Images  
Old 08-20-2010, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
daylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to all
Originally Posted by wyatth
This and CGT are the only cars that must stick with the standard exhaust, IMO.
Uh, CS sounds pretty insane w/ stock giddy up as well.

I'm dying to know how many people responding to this thread have ACTUALLY followed and heard a 16m straight from the factory.

It would ruin the car by changing the fantastic note that Ferrari already gave it. A total shame
I haven't followed one that much, but have driven it plenty and it sounds perfect as-is. Agreed, would ruin the car.

Old 08-21-2010, 04:36 AM
DTA
Teamspeed Junior Member
DTA is an unknown quantity at this point
i´m also for the Novitec sytsem .........

Old 08-21-2010, 06:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Integra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Hot Shot

How can anyone listen to that and honestly say the stock sound is better?
This sound is amazing,but a part of the car charm is given from the stock sound, and this is too different imho!

Old 08-22-2010, 08:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Why do some think it would ruin the cars sound. It can be replaced with the stock anytime again

Old 08-25-2010, 11:52 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute

I have to agree with Mark. The 16M has an incredible sound to begin with. I can't imagine why anyone would want to mess around with that. Heck, the stock setup in both the Scuderia and 16M is the first factory produced that I actually would want to leave alone. The sound alone gives me goose bumps every time I hear it at full WOT especially through a tunnel.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What would be the best aftermarket exhaust system for the 16M????