Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

What would be the best aftermarket exhaust system for the 16M????

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What would be the best aftermarket exhaust system for the 16M????

Hey guys I was considering in putting on a aftermarket exhaust system for my 16M but was wondering if anyone has any views on any brand that they have heard before with their comments please

Old 08-17-2010, 10:59 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I've only heard the Tubi in person and I think it sounds pretty good. Hear it on member Integra's car when I was in Monte-Carlo this summer.

Old 08-17-2010, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I've only heard the Tubi in person and I think it sounds pretty good. Hear it on member Integra's car when I was in Monte-Carlo this summer.
The Tubi is a Fantastic system on the 16M but you do sometimes run into an issue with the Check Engine Light.

My top two favorite systems are the Quicksilver Exhaust and the Novitec! Although the Novitec is the louder of the two, it turns the Scud/16M exhaust into a strait up F1 Sounding Beast!

PM me fore pricing and more information

Old 08-17-2010, 07:26 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Any clip of the Novitec, cant beat the F1 sound as you describe.

Old 08-17-2010, 07:30 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
FLOWMASTERS!!!! Be unique brotha

j/k Tubi is the way to go

Old 08-18-2010, 12:43 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
the one it came with!

Old 08-18-2010, 01:00 AM
Teamspeed Member
daylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to all
Originally Posted by h20skier
the one it came with!
+1

OEM exhaust is intoxicating. Why mess w/ perfection?

Old 08-18-2010, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
This and CGT are the only cars that must stick with the standard exhaust, IMO.

Old 08-18-2010, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Let me get this right, you drive your 16M with the top down (is there any other way?) and you are not happy with the sound?

Oh and this thread is worthless without vids!!

Old 08-19-2010, 03:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
The CAPRISTO is hard to beat ...

YouTube - Capristo 430 Scuderia

Quick Reply: What would be the best aftermarket exhaust system for the 16M????