Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

GranTurismo Budapest - FERRARI

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 03:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Lamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud of
GranTurismo Budapest - FERRARI

Old 07-04-2010, 03:47 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Lamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud ofLamboboy has much to be proud of

Old 07-04-2010, 04:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Incredible pics! Welcome to the TEAM

Old 07-04-2010, 07:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome!

Old 07-04-2010, 08:35 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
What an event!

Absolutely awesome!

great pics!!!
Would you mind writing something about the event and how it went off etc?

Old 07-04-2010, 08:55 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Gran Turismo Events is a motoring and lifestyle events on some of the best racing tracks in Europe. In 2010 the second place was Budapest and Hungaroring F1 race track: Gran Turismo Budapest 2010

The programs was the following:
June 24 – 15-20 Check in to Corinthia Grand Hotel Royal Budapest (5*)
June 25 – 09-17 Driving on Hungaroring, lunch at the track
June 25 – 19-?? Midsummer Night Pagan Celebration (Hummer limousines, strip dancers ect)
June 26 – 09-17 Driving on Hungaroring, lunch at the track
June 26 - 17-19 Sightseeing tour in Budapest with the cars.
June 27 – 09-17 Driving on Hungaroring, lunch at the track
June 27 – 19 Prize giving dinner at the hotel
June 28 – 12 Check out from the hotel

The Carrera GT with slicks was almost fast as the two 599XX!!!

Next year we will repeat this event in Budapest, but it will be much bigger and faster!

Old 07-04-2010, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Awesome pictures buddy! Shame I missed that one . Going to Racing days in September?? Have we met by chance? Cool seeing the cars I detail in these pictures . I did the Dino (https://teamspeed.com/forums/detaili...-restored.html) last year, the rosso corsa Italia that was there from WU and the Scaglietti behind it will be started tomorrow

Last edited by Clever Nickname; 07-04-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Don't be sad next year we repeat it with the same cars and more
Yeah I'll going to the racing days as a Media. I hope we met there!

Old 07-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Cool, then most likely I'll see you there! Don't know if I'm going to go as a guest or if I'll be going to work, but we'll see soon.

Old 07-04-2010, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Team! Great photos, btw. I really enjoyed looking at them all.

What an insane gathering of cars. That's so cool!

Quick Reply: GranTurismo Budapest - FERRARI