Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

430 scuderia 16M in KUWAIT !!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 07:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Great and classic specs on your 16M. Enjoy it in the best of health.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:01 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks beautiful.. Mabrook inshallah!!!

Old 06-29-2010, 08:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous 16M !! Enjoy it in good health.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura about
Congrats! A great car.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Love the alloys on that 16M Use it in good days my friend.

Old 06-29-2010, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
Q8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by AndrewDinCH
Another new 16M owner on Teamspeed. Welcome and enjoy your new baby!

Mine's now at 1200km, past the required run-in period, and possible to use more of the rev range. You'll have a blast, be safe.
Thank you ....... mine's now at 350 km only

and when i was an owner of my X F430 i didnt care of the max. RPM, so i

enjoy it from the first drive which it was a big mistake i have done ...... but

now i really care as much as possible not to exceed the 5000 RPM until

passing the 1000 km

Old 06-29-2010, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
Q8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SL55K
Mashallah very nice car you have their!
Mabrook!

and welcome to the Team!!!!
Alah ebareek feek ..... SL55K , and welcome to my Thread !!!!

Old 06-29-2010, 12:32 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team. Love your 16M.

Old 06-29-2010, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car if I might say so myself! Congrats Q8!

Old 06-29-2010, 12:58 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Mabrook enjoy it in good health, there is a similar one by my house it's also red maybe it's rosso corsa. I think there are only two 16m's here, drive in good health.

Quick Reply: 430 scuderia 16M in KUWAIT !!!!!!