Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

430 scuderia 16M in KUWAIT !!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
Q8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to behold
430 scuderia 16M in KUWAIT !!!!!!

Hi every one in teamspeed, this is will be my first thread in here as a new

member in teamspeed and i wish it would be cool .......

After watching so many great pictures and videos here i decide to show

you guys some pictures of my 430 scuderia 16M.

and would like to see some replys here

Old 06-29-2010, 01:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
Q8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to behold
These pictures have been taken in the ferrari dealer showroom when i get in

love with it :

Attached Images          
Old 06-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Nice
to the Team...
We will need some action piX

Old 06-29-2010, 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome and thanks for sharing. 16M is a truly special car, and yours is a nice spec. Congrats

Old 06-29-2010, 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
I forget to tell you it was brand new when i saw it there ....

Rosso Scuderia :

Attached Images   
Old 06-29-2010, 02:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
THANKS GrayTT

sure there will be so many nice pic. will post ...... but we need a good day

with good weather to have some action & you know the weather here in

summer

Old 06-29-2010, 02:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
thanks again to wyatth

Old 06-29-2010, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
This is the options :::

19" Forged 5 Spoke Rims
Alcantara Upholstery in
All Stitching in Colour in "Rosso"
Bluetooth
Carbon Fiber Exterior Package
Racing Livery W.Italian Flag in
Racing Seats in "Sedili Taglia Large 360CH Str"
Space Saver Wheel Kit
T3d1 Area in
Yellow Brake Calipers

Attached Images   
Old 06-29-2010, 02:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to behold
Very nice! congrats!

Old 06-29-2010, 03:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
After that day , i mean when i get in love with my sweety ..........

i decided to buy it ..... and here is some pics before receiving my 16M

from the ferrari dealer :

Attached Images       

Quick Reply: 430 scuderia 16M in KUWAIT !!!!!!