Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Jay-Kay's Ferrari Enzo?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Jay-Kay's Ferrari Enzo?

I have filmed this one in the parking lot at the Santamonica racetrack (Misano Adriatico, Italy), this black Enzo with UK plate, could it be Jamiroquai's personal Enzo?

YouTube - Black Ferrari Enzo

(the background noise are some F2004s on the track)

Old 06-28-2010, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Did it have a dark green interior? hard to tell from the video.

Old 06-28-2010, 11:19 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Did it have a Romans International sticker in the back window? And are those rims dark titanium (cant tell from video). If so I have your answer as to who owns that car..

Last edited by Marc; 06-28-2010 at 11:26 AM.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Marc
Did it have a Romans International sticker in the back window? And are those rims dark titanium (cant tell from video). If so I have your answer as to who owns that car..
A friend told me that currently the car is on sale at Romans international, i don't even remember the interior, i know that JK's one is green inside but it was too dark to see if was a sort of black or green.

Old 06-28-2010, 11:48 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marchettino
A friend told me that currently the car is on sale at Romans international, i don't even remember the interior, i know that JK's one is green inside but it was too dark to see if was a sort of black or green.
Yes that is a very close friend of mines car I was emailing with him this morning.

Old 06-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
Different car JKs has the number plate "V17 JET"

Flickr Photo Download: Ferrari Enzo, London