Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

A new Perfect Pair

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
A new Perfect Pair

Hi,

Some of you visited my prior post, highlighting what I thought at the time was a perfect pair.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/458-430...fect-pair.html

Well as it turns out my CS wanted a soulmate, not just another Ferrari as it's partner. So what better soulmate than a Scud.

2009, 1,000 miles, Premium Hi-fi, Nav, Bluetooth and black, full leather interior with red stitching. Fairly unique interior. Just picked her up Friday, I love it so far.

Attached Images        
Old 05-16-2010, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
She looks amazing! Havent seen too many with out the strip, it looks nice and clean... congrats again!

Old 05-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
That looks beautiful. I really love not having the stripe, and the full leather interior is perfect. Not a thing I would change on either car, congrats!

Old 05-16-2010, 01:59 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations, enjoy it in the best of health.

Old 05-16-2010, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
congrats, beauty ride!!

Old 05-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
So two months ago you were asking here what should be your first ferrari, and today you are already on a third one, and you have another one on order. Damn, if the trend cotinues few months from now you will probably be driving F50 or some old Schummi's F1 cars

Old 05-16-2010, 05:11 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
looks great w/o the stripe

Old 05-16-2010, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Nath4N
So two months ago you were asking here what should be your first ferrari, and today you are already on a third one, and you have another one on order. Damn, if the trend cotinues few months from now you will probably be driving F50 or some old Schummi's F1 cars
LOL. I tend to buy cars in bunches. Did the same thing with Porsches for a while an then I ran out of P_cars that I wanted to buy.

I'll get the 458 and then see what's next. I do want a 16M, but not at $300k+. I haven't looked at any of the older models yet. Not sure I want to. I bought older Vettes and never drove them. Then i bought an 87 Porsche Turbo cab and drove it once before I sold it. I guess I just fit the modern cars better. But, the F40's do intrigue me. If I can't find a good deal on a 16M, I'll get another 430 Spider at some point. I like that model, but I'd want a F1 next time.

Thanks for all of the congrats. All you guys are great.

Old 05-16-2010, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Zombi [BG] is on a distinguished roadZombi [BG] is on a distinguished roadZombi [BG] is on a distinguished roadZombi [BG] is on a distinguished road
Adopt me

Old 05-16-2010, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
Just WOW. The Stradale/Scuderia (both sans stripe) are an awesome combo! Great taste you have, I like how you went for the uncommon there.

Quick Reply: A new Perfect Pair