Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

My 16M - First in Saudi and I think in ME !

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 10:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
sick ride...how about pics with the 599 together

Old 05-24-2009, 07:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Saudi_Ferrari
Actually it was good ... just a quick Q, I got a small dent from a stone in the fron Carbon Fiber ... is it possible to fix it? or should I just get a new part?

Enjoy the photos
Nice pictures, I love this car! I got to play with a Scuderia this weekend and we're going to the track tomorrow with a California, Scuderia, Fiorano and a Scaglietti... that's gonna be a fun day! I wouldn't worry about the stone chip right now, because you're going to get a lot more unfortunately . If it really bothers you, you can probably have it repaired at a body shop. If you want to prevent them, I'd have those parts covered with Stone Shield or a 3M film> Let me know and I'll advise you on what parts to have covered, as I've seen where the most damage occurs on them!