Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

New Photoshoot of My 2004 Ferrari 360 Modena [50 PICS]

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I added a video to the first post just before the pic set. For those who didn't see it, check it out.

A Few Clips of My Ferrari 360 Modena on Vimeo

The pic and sound are sub-par - my Nikon D90 DSLR still camera didn't meet the challenge of so much movement and high decible sound. But the clips are fun for a start. Better video to come soon.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:12 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I love it , you enjoying the experience so far D?

Old 04-25-2009, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
I love it , you enjoying the experience so far D?
Thanks brother. I have really enjoyed the car so far. You just have to resign yourself to the fact that it is going to be like a beautiful woman - thrilling but a bit high maintenance.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by JonA85
Amazing Dana, congrats again. How does it compare to your TT? (You might have written a comparison already but I haven't seen it)
Originally Posted by jox
That looks incredible Dana - congrats again!

I am curious where the 997TT ends up in all this. Do you even consider it a fun car at all anymore?
Thanks guys.

One of the most interesting parts of owning the Ferrari has been comparing it to - what I believe to be the best daily driver in the world - my 997TT. They are really two very different machines.

I have a full comparo on the way next week. But for now I will say this: The 997TT is - obviously - a much faster car. But it is a brutal kind of speed. The Ferrari is much smoother in its power delivery. This is due to an overall lack of low end torque in the Ferrari. The Porsche has so much low end torque that nothing feels quite like it. But in the higher gear ranges and RPM levels - particularly above 6,000 RPMs where the Porsche starts to max out - the Ferrari is just getting started. Once you hit that RPM range the Ferrari takes on a totally different personality and just knocks your socks off.

In the handling category I have to give the nod to the Ferrari again. The down force is just greater in the Ferrari and the mid-engine gives it perfect balance. The Porsche is a great handling car but feels a bit like a Sherman tank after driving the Ferrari. Two words describe the feel of the Ferrari on a canyon run: Total Confidence.

Aesthetically, the cars are also very different. To each his own, but the Ferrari just captures my heart.

More to come on the comparison. Stay tuned.

Old 04-25-2009, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
miboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like you're having fun.

When you're done with it, I'll buy it.

Old 04-25-2009, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Good looking car Dana, great car for that young lad to start driving in.

Old 04-25-2009, 08:26 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats again Dana, it looks awesome.

Jox, now that is a real car

Old 04-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
That's too bad, Dana. Sorry to hear you aren't enjoying your new car.

It's lovely, rock on.

Old 04-25-2009, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats to you !

Old 04-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Jeez, I think it does look better than new.

Quick Reply: New Photoshoot of My 2004 Ferrari 360 Modena [50 PICS]