Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

New Photoshoot of My 2004 Ferrari 360 Modena [50 PICS]

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
New Photoshoot of My 2004 Ferrari 360 Modena [50 PICS]

There is just something about a Ferrari that takes my breath away. I have just always been captivated by the mark and its beautiful creations. I have owned a lot of cars - faster, more efficient and better engineered cars - but I have never driven anything that excited me more or filled me with more joy and passion than the Ferrari. So, for me, buying my first Ferrari about a month ago - a 2004 360 Modena - was a big day for me. It was great to share the experience with my friends on TS.

Since purchasing the car I have had a pretty typical (if there is one) Ferrari experience. It has been incredible driving the car. The sounds, smells and looks of the car are truly one-of-a-kind. It is truly unlike anything else I have ever driven. The attention the car gets is amazing. Often, while driving it, you will look at the prancing pony on the steering wheel and say "HOLY CRAP! I'm driving a Ferrari!" But I have also experienced the dreaded "Check Engine Light for No Apparent Reason" bug twice now (ended up being a bad gas cap seal), and the $3K routine service. These cars are not for the faint of heart. I have learned that - as a Ferrari owner - you almost have to accept the quirkiness of these cars as part of their character and charm. And when you consider how they are built - largely by hand and by a single person - you are able to gain an appreciation for every individual car's ideosyncracies. You can almost picture the guys who built it eating pizza and sipping wine while doing the job.

This week I had the car fully detailed and had the paint corrected by Moe at Glistening Perfection. Once the detail work was done, the car came out looking better than new. It took my breath away like never before. Below are a few pictures of the car a few days after the detail was completed.

Once again, it is a real thrill to share my passion for this car with my friends on TS. I sincerely hope that you enjoy the pictures. And to anyone else for whom the Cavillino Ramparte inspires the same joy and passion as it does me, let's revel in the commaraderie together!

For the full picture set - over 200 pictures in full HD - visit my pic and video site at: Downforce Media- Full Photo Set of My 2004 Ferrari 360 Modena.

But first, let's start with a video. Below are just a few quick clips thrown together. The video is shot with my Nikon D90 DSLR still camera. The microphone couldn't take the noise and cuts out routinely. Sorry for that. Better video to come soon!

http://vimeo.com/4330317

Now for the pics.

Last edited by Barrister; 04-25-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute

A special thanks to my illustrious photographer, car buddy and all around best pal.

Last edited by Barrister; 04-25-2009 at 05:43 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Aaammmm what is the deal with parking in the handicap area just to take a few sexy photos?

Last edited by GrayTT; 04-25-2009 at 03:49 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute
Aww, Dana, why do you gotta tease me with that car??

Old 04-25-2009, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
That car is absolutly stunning! It is so simple and clean! Rep for you

Old 04-25-2009, 04:11 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The most important thing is that you are happy, enjoy it!!!

Old 04-25-2009, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing a look into your ownership experience with us.

Old 04-25-2009, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
I'm happy for you and I like the car, but DO NOT misconstrue...I still have a vendetta against you and the one other member who frequents the Pit-Stop!!!

Muhahahahahaha!!!

Old 04-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing Dana, congrats again. How does it compare to your TT? (You might have written a comparison already but I haven't seen it)

Old 04-25-2009, 05:27 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
That looks incredible Dana - congrats again!

I am curious where the 997TT ends up in all this. Do you even consider it a fun car at all anymore?

Quick Reply: New Photoshoot of My 2004 Ferrari 360 Modena [50 PICS]