Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Scuderia Spider 16M delivered !

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kuzi
Every 16M comes with the "Ipod" option. Just where you want the Ipod to plug into is the difference. I opted for the stereo and Ipod connection separate. I am not that technically inclined with Ipod usage that I could use it as the "head" unit while driving. This way I can plug it in and use the regular stereo unit functions to operate it.
Gotcha. That makes sense. I'd imagine the glare could get to you after awhile on the iPod screen.

Old 06-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Kuzi. Pictures with the GT2?

Old 06-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes......gave the 430Spider to the Mrs.
You gotta take a group shot

Old 06-07-2009, 09:01 PM
SG
Teamspeed Member
SG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond reputeSG has a reputation beyond repute
absolutely outrageous. good for you.

Old 06-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ritesh
- CONGRATS Jasbir, and Kuzi!!

That sound must be intoxicating!! But I do have a silly question. Why would you guys go for a convertible scud? I mean the Scuderia is supposed to be the hard core track car. Why lose the rigidity of a coupe and add weight if this is the track car? Not meant to be an attack - just curious.
well Jas is not included becuase he has a coupe as well

and the new car is awesome! i truely hate you guys lol in all niceness

Old 06-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
The Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Credit Man has a reputation beyond repute
Question about Lowering

Hi Kuzi:

I took delivery of my 16M on Friday: Rossa Corsa/Black Alcantara, red stitching, yellow tach, RadioNav System + Bluetooth, Fire Extinguisher, Tri Color Stripe, etc.

It is mind boggling to drive, isnt' it. It's an assault on the senses!

QUESTION: How much did you lower the thing? And where did you buy the skid plates?

Thanks man.

Mike

Old 06-07-2009, 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Credit Man
Hi Kuzi:

I took delivery of my 16M on Friday: Rossa Corsa/Black Alcantara, red stitching, yellow tach, RadioNav System + Bluetooth, Fire Extinguisher, Tri Color Stripe, etc.

It is mind boggling to drive, isnt' it. It's an assault on the senses!

QUESTION: How much did you lower the thing? And where did you buy the skid plates?

Thanks man.

Mike
Hi Mike,

You described it perfectly......."assualt on the senses". Friend and I took the 16M and F40 out to play. And OH MY!.......I'm still coming off the high!

The 16M has been dropped .5 inches or approximately 13mm. Tires and wheels now fit perfectly into the wheel wells with no change in performance. I had my Scuderia dropped about 20mm........and you can definitely tell that its a bit tighter and more planted through the corners. Even with this increase I haven't had a problem with it bottoming out.

As far as the skid plates, I believe Ferrari of Seattle had them custom made........so if you're interested call and ask to speak to Mark in Service. Ask him what it would take to "Kuzify" your car.

Old 06-07-2009, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond repute
Man o man we have so many scud owners on the team! you guys are making me very jealous !!

Old 06-07-2009, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond repute
Kuzi and mike congrats on your new 16M's!!!

Old 06-08-2009, 02:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Mike,

You described it perfectly......."assualt on the senses". Friend and I took the 16M and F40 out to play. And OH MY!.......I'm still coming off the high!

The 16M has been dropped .5 inches or approximately 13mm. Tires and wheels now fit perfectly into the wheel wells with no change in performance. I had my Scuderia dropped about 20mm........and you can definitely tell that its a bit tighter and more planted through the corners. Even with this increase I haven't had a problem with it bottoming out.

As far as the skid plates, I believe Ferrari of Seattle had them custom made........so if you're interested call and ask to speak to Mark in Service. Ask him what it would take to "Kuzify" your car.
I wish I could drop my car, but even at stock height I struggle to clear these wretched speed bumps in my area. They are about similar in size in comparison with the image.

Quick Reply: Scuderia Spider 16M delivered !