Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari 430 Scuderia Shots - Scuderia is King Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 03:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
^ Very nice pshop JT! It almost looks real! In fact I thought it was real until I saw the background shot in the POV thread

Old 08-02-2010, 07:12 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by B4rad
^ Very nice pshop JT! It almost looks real! In fact I thought it was real until I saw the background shot in the POV thread
I should have picked a different background.

Old 08-07-2010, 08:29 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-08-2010, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JB 007
Amazing pics. Sick to blacked scudi...

Is this a F430 Spider with scuderia rear bumper??

I actually don't think it's fake. Although the non-carbon mirrors and the wheels scream "non-16m" I doubt the owner would re-channel his exhaust system to have the appearance of 16M pipes. But who knows - never seen someone with a 16M opt for standard wheels and mirrors.

Old 08-08-2010, 12:32 AM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
It also appears that he's got non-CF rollbars too. I believe that the 16M comes standard with CF rollbars. Why would anyone go to the trouble indeed. I still am doubtful that it's real.

Old 08-08-2010, 01:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
Q8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to behold
Agree with you guys , i dont thing this is 16M

I havent seen a 16M or scuderia with sensors too !!!!!!

Old 08-08-2010, 11:04 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
JT's twin in Europe.

Old 08-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Amazing that it looks so clean even in the wet!

Old 08-08-2010, 11:42 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Amazing that it looks so clean even in the wet!
That's what she said.

Old 08-10-2010, 12:25 PM
Not sure if I should post this here or the CS thread so I'll do both.

Quick Reply: Ferrari 430 Scuderia Shots - Scuderia is King Thread!