Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari 430 Scuderia Shots - Scuderia is King Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 11:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
^ any more of the 16ms or white cgt?

Old 07-15-2010, 12:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
The 16M has a special place in my heart man...those pics are incredible!! Love the white one and the black one. anymore pics of either one?

Old 07-15-2010, 01:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
daylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jmusser3r
The 16M has a special place in my heart man...those pics are incredible!! Love the white one and the black one. anymore pics of either one?
Why the special place in your heart JM?

Old 07-15-2010, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by daylight
Why the special place in your heart JM?
I can't quite remember but I think you and kuzi had a little something to do with it

Old 07-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I can't quite remember but I think you and kuzi had a little something to do with it
https://teamspeed.com/forums/458-430...-ride-16m.html

I still go back from time to time and watch the videos.

Old 07-15-2010, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by JonA85
https://teamspeed.com/forums/458-430...-ride-16m.html

I still go back from time to time and watch the videos.
Yeah, I do that too just to bring back the great memories. If only I wasn't talking during the videos haha

Old 07-15-2010, 02:18 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I do that too just to bring back the great memories. If only I wasn't talking during the videos haha
Just hit 'mute' but oh wait...you wouldn't be able to hear the engine roaring!

Old 07-15-2010, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by atomic80
Just hit 'mute' but oh wait...you wouldn't be able to hear the engine roaring!
yeah that'll get ya. next time i will have to keep my mouth shut while videotaping so we can enjoy the lovely symphony coming from the back.

Old 07-17-2010, 12:37 AM
Teamspeed Member
daylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to all
Good answer.

Old 07-17-2010, 08:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Horrible shot but GF and I just saw this.

Quick Reply: Ferrari 430 Scuderia Shots - Scuderia is King Thread!