Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

A ride in the 16M

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009 | 01:06 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
A ride in the 16M

Hey guys I am a new member here. I found out about this website from Kuzi. My name is Jonathan Musser and I am from Des Moines, Iowa. I am a huge Ferrari enthusiast however I am only 17 so I don't own one yet. This past weekend I traveled to Seattle to play baseball in an event called the Mariners Cup. We played at Safeco Field which was awesome but not as cool as the ride in the 16M. Sunday night Kuzi had his friend Andrew pick me up from my hotel and take me out to Kuzi's place. From the second I got there the smile never left my face. When I got there I took two quick pictures and then it was off to the ride. Andrew was driving the 16M I was riding in and as a bonus Kuzi was driving the F40 in front of us!!

This was the first time I had ever heard a Ferrari start-up in person and the first time I had ever seen a 16M and an F40 in person. So, as you can imagine I was pretty psyched up. The ride in the 16M was remarkable. The exhaust note was unlike anything I had ever heard in my life and the burble/crackle of the F40 exhaust was to die for. We were able to take about a 45 minute ride after a lot of maneuvering of schedules to make it work. I really cannot thank Kuzi and Andrew enough for what they did. Earlier in the day I texted Kuzi and told him I saw a Scud downtown in Seattle. He asked if I had ever seen a 16M and i told him not in person, but it is my favorite Ferrari. When Kuzi told me that he had one and I was going to get a ride in it, time couldn't move fast enough. So, more on the ride. The 16M was absolutely incredible.

We were able to open it up on a couple of back roads and getting onto the highway was incredible. At 6000 RPM when the exhaust valves open up the sound is heavenly. When we were in some of the tunnels and floored it I just couldn't get the grin off my face. (Kuzi probably had to wipe all the slobber off the car lol). But at the end of the day, I really cannot thank Kuzi enough for what he has done. Kuzi went above and beyond anything I could have ever expected and even though I didn't even know him at the time, he made me feel like we had been friends for life. Thanks again Kuzi for an unforgettable ride.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Musser

Here are the links to the videos I shot. I am definitely an amateur and talk way too much in the videos lol but I think the 16M sounds good enough so you can tune me out.

YouTube - Ferrari 16M 1
YouTube - Ferrari 16M 2
YouTube - Ferrari 16M 3

Old 08-22-2009 | 02:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the vids! Those 2 Ferrari's are on my Top 10 list Sooo beautiful!

Old 08-22-2009 | 02:36 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
way to share the joy Kuzi !

Old 08-22-2009 | 03:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Soulds like you had a great time... maybe next time he will let you drive

Oh and to the Team!!!

Old 08-22-2009 | 05:32 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome!

that`s a very nice gesture of Kuzi....looks like you really enjoyed it!

awesome videos and thanks for sharing

it`s so sweet when the car hits the 6k rpm mark....from "relatively" tame to freaking insane

Old 08-22-2009 | 08:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Welcome!

And Kuzi big up to you for being such an awesome guy. I think I may have to come visit you myself sometime, even though I'm far away in south Africa, the trip would be worth it for a ride in such amazing cars 

Old 08-22-2009 | 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
That's an awesome story! Kuzi is really a stand-up guy. Did he have his CGT in the garage yet?

Welcome to the Team, btw.

Old 08-22-2009 | 10:23 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
that's awesome and what we are all about here, Kuzi way to go buddy!

Old 08-22-2009 | 10:32 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team Jonathan. Good to have you. Kuzi you are the man.

Old 08-22-2009 | 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
elite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud ofelite has much to be proud of
Very cool of you Kuzi and John welcome to the best forum on the web, bar none.

Quick Reply: A ride in the 16M