Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Crashed F430 *warning if you love cars*

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
twisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond repute
It hurts!!

Old 10-16-2008, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mbolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond repute
No wonder we lost control - that rental was missing a wheel! Gheez, I sure hope he gets a discount.

Old 10-16-2008, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that sucks.

Old 10-21-2008, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Alcyon is on a distinguished roadAlcyon is on a distinguished roadAlcyon is on a distinguished roadAlcyon is on a distinguished roadAlcyon is on a distinguished road
I saw this near Munich yesterday. The news in german

Hier raste ein Fahranfänger im 490-PS-Ferrari - München - Aktuelles - tz online

Attached Images  
Old 10-21-2008, 04:14 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Ouch^

Old 10-21-2008, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
OK, so what happend there:
A 18 year old son of a car dealer wrecked that F430 Cab.
He and his 14 year old passanger are seriously injured.
He was taking his dads car out for a spin, the weather was good, and the conditions were perfect.
It happend cause a silver car(maybe a mercedes) switched to his lane, so the young driver had to step so hard on the brakes that the car spin and hit the wall.

Old 10-22-2008, 04:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Alcyon is on a distinguished roadAlcyon is on a distinguished roadAlcyon is on a distinguished roadAlcyon is on a distinguished roadAlcyon is on a distinguished road
More information from today´s news. Babelfish translation :

The 18-Jährige lies on the intensive care unit. It was it, on Monday on A 99 in a Ferrari the F430 had an accident, because suddenly - as witnesses confirm - a silver Mercedes ausscherte. Of this however each trace is missing. It is not this thought, the father Doru D. peace leaves. „I want to know, who did that to my son “, says it the time from there has it now a reward suspended: Who can give references, which lead to the identification of the car, 30,000 euros get! Who speaks with Doru D., it notices fast that nothing is more important to it, as its children. It, the native Romanian, who lives for over 25 years in Munich, has three. „One cannot at all describe the concerns, which I make myself around my son, “, says he. The Cliff drew itself heavy head injuries in the accident as well as several fractures. Nevertheless: On Tuesday it woke up, was accessible. „If the accident causer a heart has, he would announce himself “, so the father. To the memory: At the Monday afternoon Cliff with the Ferrari was on A 99 direction Lindau on the way. The car, a top speed has 490 HP of 310 km/h. Which a so young driver in so a fast car has to look for, the father can explain: „That was not the first time that my son drove such a car. We have an autotrade and it often fetched vehicles of the inspection. Even still faster. “Cliff did also on Monday - when it should bring the Ferrari of the workshop back to the shop. Read also: Here a driving beginner in the 490-PS-Ferrari rests How so often uses the 18-Jährige, which has a driving licence for well one year, the trip to the test trip - on the passenger seat its cousin Jessica (14) sits. After the motorway interchange Feldmoching passes it: Cliff drives with well 200 on the left trace. Suddenly a Mercedes contrives also on the left of. Cliff must brake fully, the Ferrari turns out in hurling, slams against the central plank and sets up themselves then at a noise protection wall. Cliff is flown immediately by helicopters to the clinical center. Cousin Jessica is fortunately not heavily injured. The silver car - according to police perhaps a Mercedes Viano - disappeared. „I hope now that someone observed something important “, like that father Doru D. „that is me simply importantly. Therefore I suspended also the reward. “Who has helpful references, can itself to the determining police turn - under the number 08161-9520

Old 10-22-2008, 07:15 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-22-2008, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
what a waste