Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Driving the Pagani Huayra - Jay Leno's Garage

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 12:57 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks! Spruced it up a tad and added it to the homepage, love when Jay test these supercars!

Old 11-28-2012, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enough
Really enjoyed that video. What a beautiful and amazing car... The interior is to-die-for.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
jpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished road
Great video! But c'mon Jay, those aren't wastegates your hearing! They're diverter/blowoff valves.

Old 11-28-2012, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jpmc
Great video! But c'mon Jay, those aren't wastegates your hearing! They're diverter/blowoff valves.
To the average call fan and watcher of his page those are all the same thing.

Old 11-28-2012, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Thanks! Spruced it up a tad and added it to the homepage, love when Jay test these supercars!
Oh! is I who has to thank you for allowing me to publish. The link to the home page, very emotional for me. Thanks

Old 12-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by streetrod454
The problem for Jay is that I think he already has his name down for a McLaren P1, as rich as he is I'm not sure if he is going to want to pay out way over 2 million dollars for two of the newest supercars on the block at the same time
Doubt he's sweating paying for either/both cars.

His salary, after opting for a 50% pay cut to support his staff, was $15M.

He be rich.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
I cant stop noticing the colossal cultural errors this guy makes. Huayra is the argentinian word for wind.... That is on the top of my list!

Old 12-10-2012, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Member
jpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished roadjpmc is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by exRockstar
I cant stop noticing the colossal cultural errors this guy makes. Huayra is the argentinian word for wind.... That is on the top of my list!
Wait? You don't speak Argentinian? lol! That one is pretty bad!