Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Jay Leno's Garage - Pagani Huayra

Old 09-14-2011, 11:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
NAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the rough
Jay Leno's Garage - Pagani Huayra

Video after the link below:

Pagani Huayra - Super Cars - Jay Leno's Garage

Old 09-14-2011, 11:40 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait for Sept 16!!!

Old 09-14-2011, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
NAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the roughNAPO is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by JonA85
Can't wait for Sept 16!!!
Wait, why? The video is on the site that I posted.

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to embed it.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:42 PM
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NAPO
Wait, why? The video is on the site that I posted.

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to embed it.
Click the link and look at the top left of Jays page. You will see why I'm excited for Sept 16.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
Click the link and look at the top left of Jays page. You will see why I'm excited for Sept 16.
Ahhh... I thought this Huayra video was pretty amazing in itself, but that does look pretty wild too!

Old 09-14-2011, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
^^^ The R!!!

What about the aventador?

Old 09-14-2011, 11:47 PM
Sadly Huayra does nothing for me. Give me the Zonda anyday.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Hill
^^^ The R!!!

What about the aventador?
I figured it out. lol

The Aventador I am not sure about, really.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Jay is one lucky SOB

Old 09-14-2011, 11:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Sadly Huayra does nothing for me. Give me the Zonda anyday.
I know most people are obsessed with the Zonda, but I was honestly never too fond of its looks. It's just too wild and pointy for my liking.

I even thought that the Huayra was hideous when I first saw it, but it has grown on me like CRAZY! I think it looks AMAZING and the build quality is just out of this world. I am seriously in love with it now, although I wish it was available with a proper manual gearbox.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Jay Leno's Garage - Pagani Huayra