Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

SoCal noob

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
KrisHorton is an unknown quantity at this point
SoCal noob

Hey folks,

I just registered here. Kris Singh's Huayra thread brought me here today though I've browsed the forums many times in the past.

I'm a SoCal-based digital artist specializing in automotive art and consulting. I also do freelance art for Hot Wheels, which I've been doing for a couple of years, so if you've bought any Hot Wheels recently, you may have seen my work.

I'm a car enthusiast (obviously) and my tastes range from classic American cars to custom trucks to Euros. A bit all over the place, admittedly, but basically I enjoy anything that's fun to drive and is a great conversation starter.

My fiancee is also a car enthusiast and has helped me on all of my projects by helping me manage my time, turning wrenches, and keeping my feet planted on the ground whenever my ideas get a little too "out there." Together we've got a fun stable of cars which always seems to be in flux since we both suffer Automotive ADD. It's a real disease, I swear.

Here are a few of our cars from the past couple of years:

My current daily driver, a 2013 F-350 "High Roller"

2006 BMW M5 (The screaming sedan, sadly up for sale since it hardly gets driven these days.)

2011 BMW X5M (The practical car...with 600hp)

My fiancee's '67 Fastback (which we'll be updating soon!)

A few recent projects:

2012 Mustang "Ringleader"

2011 F-350 Super Duty "The Pit Boss"

2005 Mustang GT (Just left on a boat to England!)

2004 BMW M3

2003 SVT Lightning

1971 Chevelle (Getting an update soon as well!)

Anyway, I look forward to posting here and seeing everyone else's amazing cars. Hopefully mine stack up OK.

Old 06-08-2014, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
hlbeckley is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice rides
Welcome

Old 06-08-2014, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to TS! Nice job.