Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by A430v
PCCBs not standard ~ very interesting...
This is a great news!

Old 04-13-2011, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
3RS4.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good news indeed! Now for some pics.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
wurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to allwurlie is a name known to all
The press moratorium ends on the 28th of April.
The car is communicated as limited to the dealers.
100 allocated for Germany.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by wurlie
The press moratorium ends on the 28th of April.
The car is communicated as limited to the dealers.
100 allocated for Germany.
100 in Germany??!!
It sounds a lot of cars!
In Italy will be about 25 cars only...

Old 04-13-2011, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
9972RS is on a distinguished road9972RS is on a distinguished road9972RS is on a distinguished road9972RS is on a distinguished road
so, $150 euro's for a stripper. what does that translate into in US dollars?

Old 04-13-2011, 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ressy
100 in Germany??!!
It sounds a lot of cars!
In Italy will be about 25 cars only...
The market in Germany is probably 4x the size or more.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by 997 GT3
Thank you Mini George. Dealer told me that pictures will be released soon.
Holly shit you did it! Hats off and yes, now the pics... Specs look awesome

Old 04-13-2011, 12:30 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I like how the fuel tank is listed under "exterior". Could that be the new exterior fuel tank edition 997 we've heard so much about?

Old 04-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by jox
I like how the fuel tank is listed under "exterior". Could that be the new exterior fuel tank edition 997 we've heard so much about?
I do not think so.
It is probably the bigger "normal" fuel thank.
This option was available also when ordering the GT3RS MKII.
I HIGHLY RECCOMEND IT!!!
Already the 3.8L used to drink like Britney Spears... I do not dare to think how thirsty will be a 4.0L revving at 9000rpm...

Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
The market in Germany is probably 4x the size or more.
Yes but I would have thought Porsche reserved such a big number for even bigger markets like USA...

Last edited by Ressy; 04-13-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:45 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ressy
I do not think so.
It is probably the bigger "normal" fuel thank.
This option was available also when ordering the GT3RS MKII.
I HIGHLY RECCOMEND IT!!!
Already the 3.8L used to drink like Britney Spears... I do not dare to think how thirsty will be a 4.0L revving at 9000rpm...
Right, so that's another variant then.

Well, I've always been a fan of massive fuel tanks. I once burned 75 litres between Milano and Alessandria

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!