Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

EMVY Iphone 4 or 4S Battery Case with Built in stand.

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Vik@ RDBLA
If you would like I can have the order cancelled for you, I know the cases are not super durable, when they are dropped problems may occur. The biggest problem is the lower cover popping off, which then results in the little trigger switch to fall out. This is a simple fix, which the newer cases have stronger glue for the cover anyhow.
I dont want to cancel my order if its going to ship sometime soon. My order number is 246. I want the case, I just don't want to wait forever to get it.

Old 11-14-2012, 11:56 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
The last two pages just look like a cluster f*** of mistakes and problems.

Sent from my communicator.

Last edited by Mixtape; 11-14-2012 at 12:04 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Mixtape
The last two pages just look like a cluster f*** of mistakes and problems.

Sent from my communicator.
I know -___- this is what I fear.

Old 11-14-2012, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vik,

Please do me a favor and cancel my order. (Order #246)

Thanks

To my fellow TeamSpeeders, I would recommend PASSING on this case. If the poor customer service isnt enough for you, I found this same case, with a different name on it (same faceplate that falls off/breaks and everything) for $30 and it has the same exact issues with it. Please don't fall into this trick. It isn't worth your time or money.

Old 11-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly, i feel bad that this did not work out like you guys had hoped but it seems like a LOT of necessary testing prior to sale and production was neglected. It looks like this thing wasn't tested for heat, impact, or durability in general before the first one was even put down on packing peanuts in a box. It could have been a GREAT product and i thumb-up the innovation and idea in this case, Vik, and i respect your idea very much. But it could have been MUCH better, it seems, if the proper steps were taken from design to production and sale.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
j03chu is an unknown quantity at this point
It's a popular case in china tech cities near foxconn...

I've seen many different brands on the design. However, if I get shown the patent I'll retract my statement.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Mixtape
Honestly, i feel bad that this did not work out like you guys had hoped but it seems like a LOT of necessary testing prior to sale and production was neglected. It looks like this thing wasn't tested for heat, impact, or durability in general before the first one was even put down on packing peanuts in a box. It could have been a GREAT product and i thumb-up the innovation and idea in this case, Vik, and i respect your idea very much. But it could have been MUCH better, it seems, if the proper steps were taken from design to production and sale.
Gotta +1 the crap outta this