Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

EMVY Iphone 4 or 4S Battery Case with Built in stand.

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 01:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by blackmagic
Vik,

i sent the defective back to you by fedex and you should be receiving it by Tuesday

Thanks,
Vik,

did you receive the FedEx last Tuesday and can you give me an update on the one you will be sending back to me.

Thanks,

Old 08-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!autotechnica You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Any update on these cases? Even Ben Yang (Ben Baller) was a proponent of them - seemed like a solid product at the time 4/2011. As someone else posted, probably better to go with Mophie if Vik doesn't respond?

Old 08-29-2012, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Vik,

did you receive the FedEx last Tuesday and can you give me an update on the one you will be sending back to me.

Thanks,
FedEx tracking shows the package was received at RDB
Signed for by: A.YAGHIKAN Aug 21, 2012 2:43 PM

Old 08-30-2012, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
I cannot believe this crap, first the white one and now the black one.

Vik, i like a full refund on both of these

Name:  photo-5.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  41.2 KB

Old 09-04-2012, 02:58 PM
Former Sponsor
Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I cannot believe this crap, first the white one and now the black one.

Vik, i like a full refund on both of these

This unfortunate situation above happens when a case is dropped, the bottom cover piece sometimes pops off. I know this from years of experience with this product! This is easily preventable with a drop of glue. Either way send it over and I will issue a full refund right away...

Old 09-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Vik@ RDBLA
This unfortunate situation above happens when a case is dropped, the bottom cover piece sometimes pops off. I know this from years of experience with this product! This is easily preventable with a drop of glue. Either way send it over and I will issue a full refund right away...
Vik,

Just as a FYI and you can note this to your RD department, this case was never dropped and you can see the case is in perfect condition. The cover just came off when I took it out of my pocket and same situation with my wifes white case when she took it out of her purse. Seems like when the case gets hot from the outside temp the glue get's weak.

When I get a chance I will send it back but to be fair I shouldnt have to pay for shipping cost on the second case as it's a defective part. I already sent you the first one back using FedEx out of good faith and that was $12.00 which is 1/4 the cost of the case.

Old 09-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Former Sponsor
Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Vik,

Just as a FYI and you can note this to your RD department, this case was never dropped and you can see the case is in perfect condition. The cover just came off when I took it out of my pocket and same situation with my wifes white case when she took it out of her purse. Seems like when the case gets hot from the outside temp the glue get's weak.

When I get a chance I will send it back but to be fair I shouldnt have to pay for shipping cost on the second case as it's a defective part. I already sent you the first one back using FedEx out of good faith and that was $12.00 which is 1/4 the cost of the case.
There is no point to continue this here. The case has been on the market for 2+ years, one of the longest released battery cases out there. It has its little issues here and there but for the most part has been solid. Please refer to emailing me (like you have been doing already) with a resolution.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Vik@ RDBLA
There is no point to continue this here. The case has been on the market for 2+ years, one of the longest released battery cases out there. It has its little issues here and there but for the most part has been solid. Please refer to emailing me (like you have been doing already) with a resolution.
That's fine, how about you send me what your resolution is by email.

Old 11-13-2012, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Boy oh boy.....just ordered mine....now it looks like it may have been a mistake....hope to see this in the mail soon....I ordered it a few days ago and it seems it hasn't shipped. Although, I could wait if it means my case wont break....

Old 11-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by TheStigSC
Boy oh boy.....just ordered mine....now it looks like it may have been a mistake....hope to see this in the mail soon....I ordered it a few days ago and it seems it hasn't shipped. Although, I could wait if it means my case wont break....

If you would like I can have the order cancelled for you, I know the cases are not super durable, when they are dropped problems may occur. The biggest problem is the lower cover popping off, which then results in the little trigger switch to fall out. This is a simple fix, which the newer cases have stronger glue for the cover anyhow.

Quick Reply: EMVY Iphone 4 or 4S Battery Case with Built in stand.