Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Spy shots: Is this the Enzo Successor?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 12:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
If marchettino has seen it, that means there are others from outside the factory who have seen it, which leaves me hoping that somebody else will spill a pic.

Old 04-18-2012, 04:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by antny74
If marchettino has seen it, that means there are others from outside the factory who have seen it, which leaves me hoping that somebody else will spill a pic.
Not now, the only road-going mules are the ones based on the 458 with the huge back, there's nothing new on the road.. yet. The car from my picture hasn't any camouflage because it's not hitting the road now and it's not ready.

@haters: obviously I can't post anything, just read my post and you'll find new precious infos about the F70, that's the maximum I can do at the moment.

Last edited by marchettino; 04-18-2012 at 04:28 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marchettino
This rendering looks insane, but there's just only ONE thing correct about the current design of the F70 in my pic.

No bullshit, but I have the real 1st live picture of the F70 inside the factory without any camouflage, if I post it, it would be the exclusive of the year but I'm not going to post it because I respect Ferrari's work (just like I haven't posted on my blog the 1st live pic of the F12 before its official debut), it would be a dishonest behavior. I can only say that it looks MENTAL, the design is MUCH different from the current Ferraris, so forget about the future renderings based on the F12 or something present..

I've seen the spy pics on Auto Express, does anybody knows in which part of the factory it has been spotted?
Oh come on you drop something like that and you don't say anything more? Give us something more about the design! does it look anything like the renders?

Old 04-18-2012, 05:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=marchettino;1290967] No bullshit, but I have the real 1st live picture of the F70 inside the factory without any camouflage, if I post it, it would be the exclusive of the year but I'm not going to post it because I respect Ferrari's work (just like I haven't posted on my blog the 1st live pic of the F12 before its official debut), it would be a dishonest behavior./QUOTE]

Do you know anything about the specs that you can reveal?

Old 04-18-2012, 05:17 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
This rendering looks insane, but there's just only ONE thing correct about the current design of the F70 in my pic.

No bullshit, but I have the real 1st live picture of the F70 inside the factory without any camouflage, if I post it, it would be the exclusive of the year but I'm not going to post it because I respect Ferrari's work (just like I haven't posted on my blog the 1st live pic of the F12 before its official debut), it would be a dishonest behavior. I can only say that it looks MENTAL, the design is MUCH different from the current Ferraris, so forget about the future renderings based on the F12 or something present..

I've seen the spy pics on Auto Express, does anybody knows in which part of the factory it has been spotted?
Stfu kiddo. Post the pic or gtfo.

Old 04-18-2012, 05:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute

Marco, if you don't want to post the F70 don't say us that you have a picture of it. Don't be surprised if someone ask you to post it with a false acount in another site/forum or something like that. (If you do that please, send us a private message)

And I guess that the correct thing on the rendering are the sidemirrors.

EDIT: But for you is a matter of respect, so you will not post it. I understand you.

Last edited by Amzamus; 04-18-2012 at 05:29 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Anyone else notice the square front end. Could just be the camo though.

Old 04-18-2012, 06:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 911Boy
Anyone else notice the square front end. Could just be the camo though.
Just camo. Look at the FF mule:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qbuiw9vkeQ

Old 04-18-2012, 02:28 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Here's the latest -> https://teamspeed.com/forums/ferrari...test-mule.html

No need for this thread to turn ugly fellas, closed.

BTW the F70 image in question is not the real thing so I would advise anyone in the future to really check facts before saying hey I have the real thing !

The design study in depth -> Automotive by Constantin-Gabriel RADU at Coroflot