Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

New Mansory Stallone

Old 06-29-2011, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
New Mansory Stallone

I know there is not much love for Mansory on these forums, but i decided to post nonetheless.
as some of you would say my "perfectly fine and classy" black 599 is currently at Mansory, undergoing the stallone upgrade (which some of you consider an abomination).

Now, I made it perfectly clear above that I am aware how some of you might feel and i do not give a crap, so please refrain from trashing this thread and trolling, go do it somewhere else.

So here are some pix of the progress on the build. the color is .... drumroll... matte red! check it out!
other then the styling upgrades i am upgrading the interior with alcantra and possibly some engine/software upgrades to give it more powahhh, and the exhaust.

Feel free to discuss, just dont go into the whole "mansory is tastless crap" direction, keep that opinion to yorself please. i hope i wont have to repeat myself again. thank you in advance...

edit: the rims will a different set of black rims
edit 2: and please no "love the color not the car" comments either

Attached Images     

Last edited by quickie; 06-29-2011 at 03:27 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Stefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura aboutStefan009 has a spectacular aura about
Awesome pictures, those seats look so good! This car is going to look so amazing when its done, I love how you can see the 458 syracuse in the background too!

Old 06-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
First: as long as you're happy with it, who are we to decide what you should or should not do?

I'm sure it will be a real neck turner!
*In for the end result.

Old 06-29-2011, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
There are likely just as many folks who love Mansory as hate it on the board.

Those who dislike it are just more vocal.

If you love it, then who cares what others think.

Good luck with the project.

Old 06-29-2011, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like they'll do up smash up job. And I CAN say that I think I really will love the paint colour.

On another note, are the inserts in your seats alcantara or some other material? And are they the stock seat shells or did you go with something else 'cause they look like they've got less side bolstering than I remember. But my memory may be off. LOL. They look great btw.

Old 06-29-2011, 04:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I have not been to Mansory myself and have not seen it in person, but i believe this is alcantara or something close. not sure though since i did not specify exactly what i wanted (which material, i had a choice between a GTO look or stallone which is much more expensive. wont say more on pricing but you can find one on Jameslist...), so they are doing what they feel fits best. the base car is black 599 with tan interior, and i find carbon fiber inserts look less good then in black interior, hence they went for alcantara and not cf.

The seats are stock i think. i said "i think" cause initially they proposed to replace the seats but the stock cf seats are very good, so no point. so they just upgraded with some alcantara insers.

Old 06-29-2011, 05:47 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Alright quickie, I thought to myself "this should be good" as I clicked my mouse. I like it! I google image searched the Stallone and I in all seriousness really like the look. I repeal my previous comments about all things Mansory. This will be smoking. That and I like the color too. Nice!

(I still think you are a weenie)

Last edited by Brobbins016; 06-29-2011 at 05:48 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Alright quickie, I thought to myself "this should be good" as I clicked my mouse. I like it! I google image searched the Stallone and I in all seriousness really like the look. I repeal my previous comments about all things Mansory. This will be smoking. That and I like the color too. Nice!

(I still think you are a weenie)
See! i finally managed to turn you to the dark side! damn, internet is a wonderful place, somehow the approval of a complete stranger can make you feel a whole lot better!

in all seriousness this car in person looks like a different take on the 599 rather then a aerodynamic upgrade. think of it as a "zagato" ferrari. i am not too fond of other aerodynamic kits they do, but this is completely different. thing is i never liked how 599 looked from the front. the back is just perfect, but the front had something lacking in terms of presence of the car on the road (as far as i'm concerned, especially when you compare it to the murcie). what i initially asked them to do was a 599xx front bumper, but that would take way too long to develop, and since i wanted the car this summer, it was either a GTO look or this. I absolutely love the matte red on this car, hope it looks as good in person cause the matte red wraps suck, they have much less depth to them. cant wait!

Old 06-29-2011, 07:02 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
As long as you are happy that's all that matters and we are appreciative of your sharing the project with us on the TEAM! If you want to PM me for me email I'd be happy to host better size images for you.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
only have low rez pix i received on my iphone. will have more to share in a week or so, tx!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Mansory Stallone