Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Got a new strap for my pam219...is it too BEEFY?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008 | 07:28 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Got a new strap for my pam219...is it too BEEFY?

I usually like em thick but this one is 7mm thick. It's hand made 1 of 3 and really nice quality vintage leather.

It feels too beefy though and overwhelms the head. This would probably be nice on a submersible. What do you guys think?

I'm still 50/50 on keeping it.

-Lord

Attached Images       

Last edited by lordceniza; 07-21-2008 at 08:10 PM.
Old 07-21-2008 | 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond repute
hideous.

Old 07-21-2008 | 09:03 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by dphouse
hideous.
thanks...now i'm starting to love it. i love the vintage look.

Old 07-21-2008 | 09:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond repute
too thick for my taste.

Old 07-21-2008 | 09:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
I think it looks great. I love the ultra-vintage look...Its overwhelming, but not TOO overwhelming. Which is perfect IMO.
Keep it.

BTW, who made it?

Old 07-21-2008 | 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Thick on a 28a... just for reference... I like the look of a thick strap on a PAM.

Old 07-21-2008 | 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond repute
I like it too, I vote to keep it

Old 07-22-2008 | 01:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Too beefy, takes away from the understated elegance of the watch IMHO.

Old 07-22-2008 | 04:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
how big is your writst? depends, it looks great in the pics

Old 07-22-2008 | 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
If you're a big guy you can probably pull it off. I think the strap looks like a freaking steak lol.

Agree with ZAMIRZ.

Quick Reply: Got a new strap for my pam219...is it too BEEFY?