Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

The Alinghi Logo

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008 | 02:42 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
The Alinghi Logo

My carbon AP has the Alinghi logo without the white outline, and I have heard different stories about that...
What is the deal?

Old 07-11-2008 | 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
Post Pics !!!!!

Old 07-11-2008 | 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
short version: AP designed it with the white trim but Alinghi got mad at them because their official logo does not have the white trim. A few pieces made it out with the white and the rest do not have it. The market hasn't really shown a preference for either AFAIK, and I have heard that they will all be changed to no-white at service.

Old 07-11-2008 | 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
SO the one with the white line is more $$ i would think ?

Old 07-12-2008 | 10:04 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SteveH
short version: AP designed it with the white trim but Alinghi got mad at them because their official logo does not have the white trim. A few pieces made it out with the white and the rest do not have it. The market hasn't really shown a preference for either AFAIK, and I have heard that they will all be changed to no-white at service.
I thought it was the other way round... Coz all the offical pix are with the white outline so I thought the ones without are the short runners (the first 500 odd pieces are without the outline)

??? can they do that? can they change the face at service without having the "OK" from me??

Old 07-12-2008 | 10:14 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by pixxflix
Post Pics !!!!!
sorry about the low res pic...
at the airport using my phone

Attached Images  
Old 07-12-2008 | 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pixxflix
SO the one with the white line is more $$ i would think ?
Originally Posted by SteveH
The market hasn't really shown a preference for either AFAIK