Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

I finally did it, got a proper Time peice to my modest collection

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 07:28 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I finally did it, got a proper Time peice to my modest collection

Hello TS members good day inst it, well the weather here is superb and its the perfect day for the see and I am so happy that I've found my match. After a long time researching, comparing and deciding I've finally settled for a Zenith Defy Classic. A very distinctive watch that I've yet to see a person that I know is wearing it. I really liked the GMT 2 rolex but I am glad that I didnt go for it, its not my type of watch it could be in 20 years but its too Grandfather like if you know what I mean not that I hate the marquee.

I got a respectable discount on the Zenith because I was comparing the steel Hublot Big Bang 44m and the Ulysee Nardin ( love it, getting it for next year) but the Zenith doesnt look similar to the watches in my collection, whilst the Big Bang looks similar to the Tissot Silver Black Moto GP from a further distance.

Well I am really glad and relaxed now after going online and comparing many watches, I wanted the Big Bang badly but it looks dull in silver.

The Watch that I got is the
86.0526.4000/01.M527 : Gold & Steel Case, White guilloché dial, Gold & Steel bracelet. I hope to receive it in a couple of hours, thank you for taking your time to view the thread.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
MementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the rough
I like it. It looks like a beefed up Rolex with some Breitling in the mix (that's a good thing).

This > Big Bang. I find them very... underwhelming.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:06 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MementoMori
I like it. It looks like a beefed up Rolex with some Breitling in the mix (that's a good thing).

This > Big Bang. I find them very... underwhelming.
Thats the same thing a couple of people told me, I hate to have something a tad too common its not like I am buying a relatively in expensive watch. If it was 100 dollars like a swatch I would of bought 5 Hublots but all I did is wait and found the rational watch that suites my liking.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:31 AM
AMGFanatic
Here it is, I really like it and I am getting used to the weird looking aluminum like fascia on the Bentley, it has a similar looking dial.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:41 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice MM. Congrats.

Old 06-26-2008, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
LAbull is an unknown quantity at this point
Just found the watch I am going to pick up after my Breitling. Gotta look for that in person.
Looks good in pix. Congrats.

Old 06-27-2008, 04:35 AM
AMGFanatic
I Am getting acquainted to it, its really growing on me because I felt it was too contemporary.

Here is a quality shot,

Old 06-27-2008, 04:39 AM
AMGFanatic
Showing its true colours,

Old 06-27-2008, 04:43 AM
AMGFanatic
My pictures are coming along nicely,

Old 06-27-2008, 12:53 PM
AMGFanatic
I love this picture, it should be in the brochure

Quick Reply: I finally did it, got a proper Time peice to my modest collection