Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Finally my new Wyler...

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008 | 09:27 PM
Dro
|
Teamspeed Rookie
Dro is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally my new Wyler...

She arrived after 9 long weeks of waiting. They had to order it from Europe because no stainless chronographs with a blue face made it the US. I got it with the blue croc strap but it also came with a blue rubber strap.

This is definitely the nicest watch box I have seen.

Again sorry for the crappy pics, I will work on getting some better shots later this week.

Old 06-23-2008 | 11:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
forhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond reputeforhamilton has a reputation beyond repute
Never seen on of those. That thing is huge!

Old 06-24-2008 | 01:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
nice!

Old 06-24-2008 | 02:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Designed by Zagato?! Awesome watch.

Old 06-24-2008 | 02:53 AM
Dro
|
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by forhamilton
Never seen on of those. That thing is huge!
Yeah it is my largest watch for sure. Typically, with my small wrist, I would never get a watch this large but the way this watch is shaped it seems to fit your wrist nicely...it kind of wraps around your wrist and is extremely comfortable. It has a very nice sturdy feeling because of the way the strap is integrated into the case. Only bummer is you need to take it to a watchmaker to swap out the strap.

Thanks for the comments guys...its a pleasure to be amongst such enthusiasts!

Old 06-24-2008 | 02:59 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice, I like it! That has to be at least 47 mm?

Old 06-25-2008 | 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
tamaneri is an unknown quantity at this point
what's msrp on these bad boys?

Old 06-25-2008 | 08:34 PM
Dro
|
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by jox
Very nice, I like it! That has to be at least 47 mm?
I think it is only a little over 44mm wide but 50mm long. Looks way bigger because of my puney wrist

Old 06-25-2008 | 08:35 PM
Dro
|
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by tamaneri
what's msrp on these bad boys?
Around $10K for the stainless version.