Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Zenith Stratos Flyback

Old 01-13-2013, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
floridaBMW is on a distinguished roadfloridaBMW is on a distinguished roadfloridaBMW is on a distinguished road
Zenith Stratos Flyback

Planning on buying this or the 1/10th version very soon. Seems a great buy for the El Primero "in-house" movement and "limited" if I go with the 1/10th.

Couple of questions...

Kinda considering going thru a "grey market" website. I don't like no warranty card and having to go thru them for any warranty claims. But the savings thru some of these sites is starting to factor into my considerations. Any thoughts?

Also anyone have any real world experience with either watch? I've read a ton of reviews on the web and looked at every pic on google images.

TIA,
Ken

Couple of pics borrowed from the web for ur viewing pleasures.

Old 03-27-2013, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
floridaBMW is on a distinguished roadfloridaBMW is on a distinguished roadfloridaBMW is on a distinguished road
Finally pic'd up the Stratos on a bracelet. The dealer was kind enough to throw in the croc on deployant to make the sale...nice.

Quick impressions, absolutely gorgeous piece. Even though its 45.5 it doesn't feel that large to me...I have small wrists. Incredibly legible dial and it looks and feels fantastic...anywho here are the pics.

Ken

Name:  IMG_7774_zps4ef90cfc.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  113.0 KB

Old 03-27-2013, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Congratulations on the piece. It looks stunning.

I know what you mean with the size, some big watches just 'fit nicely'. I have a skinnier wrist as well.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 03-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
You don't see to many Zenith's around.
Nice and unique

Old 05-03-2013, 12:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Congrats, I'm a huge fan of Zenith!

I would love to own this someday: