Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

My new Swiss Legend.

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
Suspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant future
My new Swiss Legend.

I usually always would wear a watch, but for the last 5 months or so I just didn't wear one as much. I'm a photographer and it would tend to get in the way on my wrist, but I figured I'd give it another shot with a new time piece.

I was fighting between the chrome finish and the gunmetal finish, I figured the chrome would go better with many of my outfits. I plan on purchasing another one very soon! Extremely happy with the quality, fit and finish .

-Spencer

Last edited by Suspence; 08-29-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:30 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
What the hell... that looks EXACTLY like an AP ROO How is that even legal?

Old 08-29-2012, 02:34 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
What the hell... that looks EXACTLY like an AP ROO How is that even legal?

More so like a HUBLOT

Old 08-29-2012, 04:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
brim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of light
AP Bezel and face, Uboat crown, and Panerai sub strap. Best of all worlds!

Old 08-29-2012, 07:20 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
not a fan of copycats.

Old 08-29-2012, 07:26 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice watch, no put more miles on that SL.

Old 08-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
Suspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant futureSuspence has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Ced
not a fan of copycats.
I'm only 20! , wish I could afford a real AP.
Thanks!

-Spencer

Old 08-30-2012, 12:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have a swiss legend GMT I bought for my trip to brazil. They make some cool watches for the money and they always have sales on GILT.com .